PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
I REALLY need to come back here. I'm sorry for apologizing so much, I just have on and off spikes from this website. I'm still here for you, if anyone wants to message me, my Discord is @detsu.loves.you , my Instagram is @audio.paragon , and my DMs on here are always open. Please don't hesitate to reach out, I've already had so many nice people do so, I love listening to all that you guys have to say! <3
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Alright, I'm really back. I'm glad you guys are still here with me, it means a lot! I missed talking to you all daily, that should be coming back now! How've you all been? I've been okay, not much going on recently. I hope you all are having wonderful days, I'll see you all later <3
Oop, came back a little too late, but I'm still here! How's everyone doing? I really need to get back into site-related activites like Fab Friday or doing contests and MCW. You guys should realllyyyy message me, I like talking to you all <3
Thread prevention of deletion post. Stuff’s been rough again. Home sucks. Broke up with her. I don’t think I can do this anymore. I’ll be back whenever I can.
Feeling silly. Mischievous, even. Not much to talk about, just been feeling a little down.
Yeah um, okay? Nothing's okay anymore LMAO!!!!! I'm starting to feel like Kerry, it's a little crazy. You all don't need to know who that is, just know it's a crazy person. LIFE SUCKS LMAO I HAVE NO FRIENDS, NO ONE CARES FOR ME AND I'M LOSING EVERYTHING! BYEEEEE
It’s surprising how many of you actually reached out. I’m glad to know you all care, and thank you. It’s really nothing too bad, I’ll be fine. Thank you all for your kind words, it means a lot <3
Guys okay hear me out. I know it's been rough on here, I haven't been doing too good mentally, not too good in school, BUT! There's a bright side to everything, and I can safely say I'm graduating and I'm NOT in trouble with ANYTHING!! I'm so excited to be where I am right now, I can't wait to move on in this new chapter and find a whole bunch of new friends. I'll try to be more active in college, but I can't guarentee anything!!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page