PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
OK, FIRST. I didn't even realize that many people subscribed to my journal and that 7 people voted on the poll. And if you replied 'No, but I'd like to be', feel free to message me! I'll start making the table of my friends right now-
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Someone help? I wanna tell her but I'm honestly a little scared. I hate rejection. How do I tell her I like her? I don't think I can do it (Yes, I'm still working on the lyrics, I'm just struggling with the above rn)
People give such nice advice sometimes. Maybe I will do it. OK. FOR SURE THE NEXT POST WILL HAVE THE LYRICS.
These people mean everything to me. I probably wouldn't be on Pokefarm without them.

crescent

"I followed, making flirty faces, rounding out the bases, so you'd borrow me for the night, maybe for life.." Lyrics from "Summertime Gladness" by Dance Gavin Dance

Glad.Silver

"Don't have time to meditate the meaning of the rain, sychronize our memories so we all think the same way." Lyircs from "Lost" by Dance Gavin Dance

Greenbunny1998

"When we were young souls, on the junkyard. Not we are stunned minds, full of junk-goods. I feel your heartbeat, just like mine. I feel your heartbeat.. all the time." Lyrics from "Flashed Junk Mind" by Milky Chance

RF097820

It's simple, if we come together, we can make a better life. It was easier to tell our stories before we had our worries. Lyrics from "Simple" by Amarionette

Shadow vulpix

"She'd be a model if you gave her some time, She'd spin the bottle if you gave her a sign!" Lyrics from "Slouch" by Dance Gavin Dance
Yes, they're mostly female, and yes, there's only 5 don't judge me.... And yes, this will be updated consistently. Might need to add extra lyrics that I think are cool.
Incoming Transmission: *STATIC* Hello? Can you hear me? Keep an eye out. The [REDACTED] is coming soon. I'll repeat. Keep an eye out, for the [REDACTED] will be coming soon. They'll be expecting you. Don't keep them waiting. END TRANSMISSION.
Existence went *POOF* but i'm back now :) Not much happened over spring break, played a bunch of vr and had fun with some friends, but other than that, it's been fine. Very interested in listening to how everyone else's week was, though!!
EXISTENCE WENT POOF AGAIN I'M SORRY Life treatin' me kinda funky rn I don't know what it is but I think it's my brain telling me I'm not supposed to be happy >:c
Ugh nothing but testing and lectures. Gonna update my friends' lyrics thing so I can add neat little lyrics and add some friends! (please lmk if you wanna be added I need friends 💀)
(Making sure I'm alive) uhhhh yup anyway, love the 9 people subscribed to this. mwah
ACK I NEED TO REMEMBER THIS EXISTS- I've been super active on discord, not so much on here- @Dharkhon#5784 <33 Uhhh just dm me! Anyone subscribed to this and actively reading please send me a message I need to contact people in the real world-

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page