PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
master.pngd+.png
to the 2 people who said they're doing bad in the poll, DM ME SMH SEND ME A DM NOW >:C
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
master.pngd+.png
Whoops haven't posted in a while uhhhh I painted my nails for the first time today!! I need more people to talk to smh, also! I FINALLY STARTED TOTK IT'S SO GOOD UGHHH IT DESERVES GOTY
master.pngd+.png
yoooooo what's upppppppppppppppppppp i'm bored lmao there's not much to post anymore
master.pngd+.png
School is literally draining me, I literally canNOT. I'm making time to look at shops and such, but I can't find ANY time to be active enough here. If you're here because I owe you something or haven't responded to something, you can find me on discord @detsu.loves.you I'm more active there!
master.pngd+.png
New Poll time? Maybe. I'll add it later. Also started another new game! THANKFULLY haven't been spoiled at all, I've spent almsot 2 YEARS dogding these. Started Legends: Arceus! Super cool so far, only one outbreak, no shinies yet. How's everyone doing? Just a reminder: you're all loved, and if you don't feel like it, I LOVE YOU! Don't forget that! And if you're ever going through something, don't be scared to message me on here or on Discord!
master.pngd+.png
I just spent like 10 mins trying to do a pac-man copy pasta thing and it was horrible, remind me never to try pixel art. Aaaaaaaaanyway. How's eveyrone doing? I hope you're all well!
master.pngd+.png
WHOOPS forgot this existedddd I REALLY need to focus on this site like I did in my freshman year. I hope you're all doing well, congratulations to the people who've accomplished something significant, even if it's significant only to you!! And to the people who haven't yet, I believe in you! You can do anything you set your mind to! HUGE SIDE NOTE: I just spent basically the ENTIRETY of last week to make a complete FNaF timeline on 48 google slides! It's got a few headcanons and loose theories, but I'd say it looks great! Let me know if you guys would want the link to see it!
master.pngd+.png
I haven't been feeling, like, the greatest. Nothing seems to be working anymore. I have a decent relationship, and she makes me happy, but she's my ONLY source of happiness. Games aren't even fun anymore. The friends I thought were my friends aren't, and.. I'm not even sure anymore. I don't wanna rely on her. I hope everyone else is doing better -☆
master.pngd+.png
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that happened, oh well. Guess I'm homeless now!! Yeah, my mom kicked me out this morning, but I'll be fine, please don't worry about me. I'm looking for a place already, and I'm sure my friend will let me crash at his place anyway.
master.pngd+.png
OK so, I'm like not homeless? somehow? My mom took me back home after school and like nothing happened? she's just not talking to me, which is fine i guess. Uhhh more updates soon, I'll keep you all posted. Someone loves you, and if no one does, I do. Keep yourself safe, and don't let anyone tell you you're not enough!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page