PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Uhhhh Favorite bands (in no particular order except number 1 <3) Dance Gavin Dance, Bring me the Horizon, Pierce the Veil, Blue October, Falling in Reverse, Incubus, Paramore, Three Days Grace, Sleeping with Sirens, Picturesque, Empire of the Sun, Isles & Glaciers, Hawthorne Heights, easy life, and Glass Animals! I will constantly be using lyrics from all of them, if you wanna be posted to some lyrics, just say one of these band names, and I'll find one that suits you!!
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
literally me an hour ago: emotional support @ 12:13 on a friday morning
What do I put here now? There's not much going on. Uhhh. I'm actively looking for a relationship! Got that going for me.
Does anyone even role play anymore? It's kind of a dead thing, I know, but I have a Genshin Modern AU RP Discord server if anyone is interested-
Apologies for being gone so long, I'll try to be more active here, but I can't promise anything. How's everyone been?
Woah, hi sillies
YALL DONT DELETE THIS IM HERE ILL BE ON SOON, WE UP!! I BEEN BUSY W LIFE, I'LL POST AGAIN SOON FOR ALL MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS, LOVE Y'ALL!!
OKOKOK I'M BACK!!! How's everyone been?? I'll add a new poll so you guys can answer on there! I've missed you guys!! Can't wait to come back on here, need to hunt something-
Thank you to the 4 loyal people who answered, love you guys been feeling kinda bad lately kinda need some cheering up myself- uhhh nothing cool going on, caught a couple shinies on Pokemon Go, kinda eh.
*BZZT, click.* Incoming Transmission. They're here! It took a while, sorry. Those 3 have finally arrived and it looks like.. they set up shop. Literally. Scope them out. Let us know what you find. You can find them here. They seem friendly enough. End of Transmission. *click.*

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page