PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Detsu's Brain Space >

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
master.pngd+.png
Ignore the silly last post, love's been rough on this emo. Anyway, I hope everyone reading this' days/afternoons/nights go wonderfully! I enjoy hearing from the people subbed here, you guys are really interesting! My subscribers are either the most diverse, insane group on PFQ or the coolest, and I'm hoping it's the latter. Shorter post today, I know, but it's literally 12:27 and my eyes are basically being pried shut. My eye bags are already terrible, why not make them worse lmao. I love you all, I really hope you all are doing wonderfully! Everyone deserves happiness, especially all of you! Goodnight all, and kisses to everyone! Also- I have a couple presents to give to people so please let me know if you'd like a gift for Christmas <3
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page