PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 303132

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
i wasn't expecting a splatfest for march! i'm definitely going with keyboard since i'm kind of learning how to play it with my singing classes (i'm learning the notes and stuff)

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 1920
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
I can almost guarantee the dialogue is gonna include something about big man not having the fingers required for a keyboard
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 2487
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, and Juku respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
maybe? i'm pretty sure it mentioned somewhere that big man could play piano, or maybe i'm misremembering and it was just some fanart i saw. edit: i checked inkipedia and the trivia section in his page says he's a pretty good pianist despite having no fingers!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I could very easily imagine him pressing the keys with the very tip of his fins. I do wonder what Shiver will say about her having drums though, I would've expected her to get the guitar lol
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
A new splatfest already? Hooray! I play drums irl so I'll definitely be on that team. I finally got my catalogue to 100 before the new season, it always goes by faster than I expect it to.
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
oooo, uhhh... idk what i'm going with just yet x) i used to practice keyboard a bit but it's been a loooong time, and tbh i feel like drums would be really fun to play! but realistically, my most achievable option rn is guitar since my sister has one she would be willing to let me borrow... soo... i have no clue xD i'm excited to see how this fest pans out, though! i really like the ink colors too :o

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
I am going for Team Guitar myself! I think this is a fun topic and there really isn't a wrong answer. The colors are nice, too! As always, I will update the front post as soon as I can!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 1 hour on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Splatfest My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I play a little bit of piano IRL, so I'll be on Team Keyboard this month! I like this theme a lot-- for a lot of the previous themes I've had a strong hunch about which team would be the most popular, but this time I feel like it could go any way lol I still don't really understand what Fizzbangs are, but I'm excited to see how they play out! :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 898
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
popping in to say i've decided to go for team drums! honestly, if i had been able to break the habit of my hands trying to move in sync (i know there's a term for that -- i know there is, but i forgot it whoops) while i was still able to practice keyboard, i might've gone with that instead, but oh well! hitting things with sticks sounds more fun. i've also elected to try and get myself to actually play the game more often, which includes (FINALLY) working on gear. i don't remember a time i actually used different gear than what i settled on way back at the game's release, with the exception of like two other shirts, including the splatfest tee, and maybe a couple times my team & i went for synergy during splatfests. not changing gear has worked relatively fine so far, but i think i'm overdue for having more than five pieces of gear with their slots full??? just a hunch x)
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
im gonna go for team guitar honestly!! seems like a very fun instrument, i wanna get arouns to properlly learning how to play one sometime also, i just wanted to say that ive changed my in-game name from rufflrbuck to jetthehawk! sonic hyperfix is kicking in so :3
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page