PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 313233

I know but go Saturday! 0.70 % more wooo!
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
Yeah, I was with some friends and we were killing it for the Sneak Peek! As for actual Splatfest, it is a tough one right now.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 8 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pokeradarstick.png cookie.png xray-specs.png eggpass.png
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
arceus.pngd+.png
on my end ive gotten too many mirror matches and ive also found out they dont give any clout so ive been stuck fairly low there
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming "soon"
Score: 3202
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, Juku, and BlitzyDragon respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
Dang, Mirror Matches don't give clout? Makes sense, but that does suck. I am hoping Tri-Color makes it a little easier for Team Saturday.
I know I got put against both teams once the rest were just mirror, sucks to be me
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png
i feel so bad for all of you on Saturday, the mirror matches must be inescapable 😭 i haven't run into a single one -- even in tricolor -- and of ALL my matches so far, only ONE that wasn't tricolor was against Friday, and it was in pro rather than open x) i guess that's where they've been hiding? i've been having a blast this fest, though! the tricolor map is surprisingly fun, and i'm even picking up the splattershot pro again thanks to it. i played it a lot back in s2, so it's nice to get back to it :]

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
I was able to get a handle of non-mirror matches last night and was able to snag a 10x win, so that was nice! I am so glad you are having a great time, applekrisps!
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
arceus.pngd+.png
Normally i average between 500k-1m clout, this time im stuck at 100k
CorvidCola's AvatarCorvidCola
master.pnge.png
Well that does it for the splatfest everyone! I hope you all had a good time, I did! I was surprising myself with how well I was playing 👀, and I managed to get the Ruler rank right before the buzzer, literally right after the match ended the clock turned :o so that’s satisfying! I also managed to win a 100x battle and got to see myself on the float for the first time! :D
Score: 1,249
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
master.png
Winning a x100 is awesome!! I've never even encountered one myself! Hope everyone had a fun time! Tricolor battles are my faaaavorite
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page