PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 303132

So. Many. Mirror. Matches. 😭 It was a tough time, but I had a fun patch late last night! Congratulations to Team Friday for the win!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 9 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Palia My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pokeradarstick.png cookie.png xray-specs.png eggpass.png
Thoughts on Springfest?
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
arceus.pngd+.png
new gear looks fine but i dont plan on using it
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 0
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, Juku, and BlitzyDragon respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
ultra.pnge.png
i'm really eager to see what the theme is! i really hope it's something unique so the teams are all even, i'm also really excited for the gear since we're getting a BUnCH!

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; dragon.png 0
Cant wait for fizzbangs
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
arceus.pngd+.png
Im very disappointed in a lot of the new kits (especially since my secondary the explo was gutted) but i am very excited for naut
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
ultra.pnge.png
oh yeah!!! the fizzbangs, i almost forgot about them lol i'm really curious as to how they'll change up the splatfest battles... and i wonder if they're gonna be in tricolor too.
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
The theme is Drums vs Guitar vs Keyboard! I am already partial to keyboard lol. I always liked keys on a piano.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
How do you know?
arceus.pngd+.png
Post on the official twitter https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1763191760254103799?t=2HnKWHXh0SLvj5hjAaJRWQ&s=19 Im leaning towards guitar i think but ill go whatever my friends want to go, and with at least one of them it will probably be guitar

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page