PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 28293031

pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
so. for what ever reason, i have decided to place a challenge on myself this fest. a pretty tricky one at that. it doesnt involve the turf wars specifically, BUT. if team bear cub ends up winning, i will force myself to play after alterna for an hour straight. or until i finally beat the level. i will go through with this btw, no jokes or nothin dont really have anything planned if baby chicks end up winning, still thinkin about it.
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
Ive forced myself into the challenge of exclusively using custom squelchers as im around 250k away from reaching 5 star on them
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 0
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, and Juku respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
The front page has been updated! Good luck on your challenges, everyone!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 3 days on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Eggstra Work My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Howdy~ Been stalking this thread for a bit, figured I'd join in on the fun! I'm Team Bunnies this time around, in the NA region. I just joined the pool as well so I'm hoping to get into some matches with y'all. My display name is kitkatqt2, so if you play with me, shoot me a PM! c: I'd be happy to add anyone as a friend once I know who I've played with. Good luck everyone!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Great to have you, KitKatKutie2! I will add you to the front page in a little while. I hope everyone has been having a good time so far!
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower

QUOTE originally posted by pizzatower

if team bear cub ends up winning, i will force myself to play after alterna for an hour straight. or until i finally beat the level. i will go through with this btw, no jokes or nothin
well. the results just came in. as you would say; its joever for me. curse you freddy fazbear, i will have my revenge on you someday/j probably gonna get around to doing said deed tomorrow though, its almost 1am where i am. but hope everyone had a great time during the fest! catch you guys later when my sanity is fully gone/lh
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
this was a huge ordeal for me and i am so tired of playing this kit, thank you Thunder for being an excellent teammate during the splatfest
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
the results were unexpected... but i still had a really fun time this splatfest!!! especially with that tri-color map, gosh it felt so chaotic with how it was formatted... /pos this match i won with scott was probably the highlight of this splatfest for me xD (we got a fistbump too)

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps

QUOTE originally posted by Jazellie

maaan i still dont know how we won that one x] it was crazyyy but yeah this fest was very fun! i liked tricolor on mahi a lot! it's probably my favorite tricolor stage so far honestly :>

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U

if team bear cub ends up winning, i will force myself to play after alterna for an hour straight. or until i finally beat the level. i will go through with this btw, no jokes or nothin
well. the results just came in. as you would say; its joever for me. curse you freddy fazbear, i will have my revenge on you someday/j probably gonna get around to doing said deed tomorrow though, its almost 1am where i am. but hope everyone had a great time during the fest! catch you guys later when my sanity is fully gone/lh
That is quite the challenge ahead of you. I hope it went well!

QUOTE originally posted by InkieZach

this was a huge ordeal for me and i am so tired of playing this kit, thank you Thunder for being an excellent teammate during the splatfest
You did amazing, InkieZach! I just wish I did better in some of our games. Thank you so much for playing with me.

the results were unexpected... but i still had a really fun time this splatfest!!! especially with that tri-color map, gosh it felt so chaotic with how it was formatted... /pos this match i won with scott was probably the highlight of this splatfest for me xD (we got a fistbump too)
I had a feeling Bear Cubs could very possibly take this Splatfest, but not by the landslide that they did. Feels a bit odd, to be honest, but there were some amazing games out there! GGs, everyone! That is quite the close call. Congrats on winning that!

QUOTE originally posted by applekrisps

maaan i still dont know how we won that one x] it was crazyyy but yeah this fest was very fun! i liked tricolor on mahi a lot! it's probably my favorite tricolor stage so far honestly :>
I also enjoyed Mahi-Mahi! Definitely would not mind playing this again~.
Congratulations to Team Bear Cubs for the win! I hope everyone was able to have fun to some degree during this Splatfest. Next up... a handful of fun Challenges and Eggstra Work! I know I originally set this up for Splatfests, but feel free to talk about Eggstra Work and Big Run. Regardless, have fun Splooning out there! Be sure to make someone smile today. ♥

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page