PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930

InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
They revealed the theme today, being: Baby chicks vs lil bunnies vs bear cubs Plus the springfest designs for the idols are very nice
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 0
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, and Juku respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
I don't enjoy Deep Cut's outfits very much this time around, but the other two idol groups look lovely! I was torn between Bunnies and Bear Cubs, but after a chat with friends I will be going with Bunnies! Though, if anyone can't decide which team to go with, here is this idea that struck me: Big Man is Team Bear Cubs and was also Team Hugs. Therefore, he gives Big Bear Hugs. = )
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 23 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 (Side Order + Rank Grinding) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
I love the theme and colors this Splatfest! I'm not sure which team I'm picking yet though.
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]
I think I'm on Fryes team fir this one, also I don't really think bears are Easter animals but maybe they are considered spring theme animals in other countries?
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
I'm honestly gonna have to see what the idols say, but it'll probably be bunnies. It's not gonna be bear though, that's for sure. Sorry big man, lol

He/They | GMT/BST

I broke a nokia phone once.
Iv Trade shop with the gangJournalBesties art❤︎

Credit

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cledanio Signature Pagedoll @ChimChimp <3 on Right Here Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
Im most likely going bunnies and frye desperately needs a win
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
i'm not really sure which team to go for this splatfest honestly... i would go with bunnies however so far that team seems like it's going to be EXTREMELY popular and i don't want to be bombarded with mirror matches 😭

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
Finally decided to get myself added to this thread lol My in-game name is Noctis (I can't type the two symbols, my keyboard doesn't have them), and I'm on PST time. I'm in the Americas splatfest region, and for the current Splatfest, I've chosen team bunnies. I'll get my friend code when I can get on my switch.
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I have also chosen bunnies! I think they're the cutest (although to be fair, baby birds/chicks and bear cubs are also super adorable) and the color is pink, plus it's my way of saying "Frye needs another win" lol
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
My team I splat with has decided Team Bear! I'm loving all of the choices though; I still can't get over the adorable spring colors Deep Cut is in!

Pages: 123··· 2627282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page