PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 27282930

CorvidCola's AvatarCorvidCola
I’m on team bear cub! They resonate with me the most because they’re cute and cuddly, I love good hugs, and they can be scary if they need to! 🐻 I figured I’d add some of my info while I’m here too: Time zone = EDT (GMT -4) Region = American region Good luck to all this Splatfest!
Bunnies it is no going back! I hope shiver doesn’t win again, also I like the pink colour it’s better then both the others
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
i thought i mentioned which team i was on here but i think the servers ate my comment for some reason, so im gonna be on team bunnies!!! ive always seen spring as *the* bunny season, so i think its only fair if i go along with it also can i just say the palette for this fest is probably one of the best so far? it just looks so sweet, and i saw somewhere that the ink is gonna have little confetti/sprinkles in it, so that just makes it even better!!
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Pizza tower, Eggy, and me are all European Zone and we’re all on team Bunnies. What a coincidence Anyway! Team Bunnies!
Nøctîs Elødy, welcome on in! It is great to see another fan join this little group. ^u^ I am terribly sorry for the delay, everyone. I had some not-so-fun IRL stuff that happened, but it is being dealt with! I have finally updated the front page with updated user information and the new listing of what team everyone is on. I cannot remember if I mentioned this, but I will be on Team Bunnies as well! Honestly, I think Team Bear Cubs are going to win, but I would love Team Bunnies to win. Regardless, I hope everyone has tons of fun!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 1 day on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 (Side Order + Rank Grinding) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
alright decided on which team i'm gonna be on for this splatfest: baby chicks. chose them because i like chickens in general, and also so i wouldn't be drowned in mirror matches xD

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
im not sure if ive said definitively but i went with bunnies
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 0
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, and Juku respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I'm a fan of chickens and birds in general, so I'll be on Team Baby Chicks this time around! Good luck to all three teams this weekend :] (Also, I've changed my in-game name to Kiki!)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Corkscrew Crash! Type Race Score: 0
The front page was updated once again!
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
i'm on team chicks this fest too! if anyone wants to play when it starts, just lmk and i'll hop into the pool ^^

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U

Pages: 123··· 27282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page