PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 323334

kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
master.png
I guess it's hard to think up a good universal theme in a limited time, when Japan's is so region-specific so they have nothing to go off of. I'm glad theres another one so soon though. I usually spend my time in Salmon Run so I'm excited for the upcoming Eggstra Work round. By the way, my in-game name is Goby, and I'm in the American Region! Is there a Pool for Pokefarm users to join?
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics636.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
I don't mind it being days of the week. After all, they're basically the weekend and they're letting us pick which one we like the best; some might like Friday for being the last weekday in the week with work involved leading up to a lot of free time, for example. I like Saturday because I have the entire day off (unless I work it) and I have the time to do anything I like, while Friday is still a work day and Sunday has recently become "the day where most places are closed because of a new law that was passed". So Team Saturday it is. If anything, it at least beats the toilet paper theme way back when lol
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

QUOTE originally posted by kiaraleu

I guess it's hard to think up a good universal theme in a limited time, when Japan's is so region-specific so they have nothing to go off of. I'm glad theres another one so soon though. I usually spend my time in Salmon Run so I'm excited for the upcoming Eggstra Work round. By the way, my in-game name is Goby, and I'm in the American Region! Is there a Pool for Pokefarm users to join?
Fair point! I will add you when I am on my PC. No, there isn't. That's a smart idea! I have my own pool code to play with friends and for when I stream. I will make a code and put it on the front page! Unless someone else has a better idea, how does just PokéFarm sound?

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

I don't mind it being days of the week. After all, they're basically the weekend and they're letting us pick which one we like the best; some might like Friday for being the last weekday in the week with work involved leading up to a lot of free time, for example. I like Saturday because I have the entire day off (unless I work it) and I have the time to do anything I like, while Friday is still a work day and Sunday has recently become "the day where most places are closed because of a new law that was passed". So Team Saturday it is. If anything, it at least beats the toilet paper theme way back when lol
For very similar reasons, I am Team Saturday. The toilet paper Splatfest and orange juice Splatfest were nuts.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 2 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code.
Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pokeradarstick.png cookie.png xray-specs.png eggpass.png
master.png
Sounds great! I'm also going to be on Team Saturday. ^^
The front post has been updated!
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
champion.pnge.png
in all honesty i dont really mind this fests theme as much as other people might . . yeah it's silly, but its a good kinda silly for me! im gonna be on team saturday as well, good luck to all participating !!!
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png
honestly, i don't really have a pick for this fest, so i'm going Sunday with one of my buddies xD good luck, everyone!

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
I updated the front page again and added this thread's pool code as well! I will be sticking to my personal pool code for my own get together's, but if I have some free time and anyone here is available, I will post here when I have switched over to this thread's pool code! Regardless of what team you picked, I hope everyone has a great time~!
master.png
Awesome! I'll join the pool; I usually team up through "online friends" with other people, but if anyone here who joins wants to hop in on a match or two with me through the pool I'm cool with that!
That sounds awesome! Stay safe and have fun, everyone!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page