PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 323334

Hey there, Hisuian! Welcome to the thread! I will add you when I hop onto my PC.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 1 day on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): TBD My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pokeradarstick.png cookie.png xray-specs.png eggpass.png
Just a head's up: the front post has been updated! If anyone wants to be added to the team's list, say so now before Splatfest goes live!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Meant to post sooner but it completely slipped my mind, whoops! :') I'll also be on Team Family this month!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 0
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics636.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Team Family all the way!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Holidays are pretty much always family events for me, so I'm going with team Family! (although it may be nice to spend a holiday or two with my friends once and a while!)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
I am so sorry for taking so long, but the front page is finally updated! I hope everyone is having a lovely FrostyFest!
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
master.png
I was on Team Family for FrostyFest, but I'll have to check back in here when the next Splatfest is announced!
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]
Welcome on in, Kiaraleu! I hope you had fun last Splatfest! A very late congratulations to Team Solo on the win! Very unexpected indeed. I have a hunch we will have a Splatfest in February. Anyone have any guesses or wants for the theme?
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
master.png
Great timing, as it seems we got a preview for the next Splatfest posted on Nintendo/Splatoon socials! A bit of an odd one in my opinion, but it does feel like it will be a more balanced choice among players than the previous one. Team Solo winning the last one is a bit funny when you realize, of course they won, because they all stayed home alone to play Splatoon! xD
Yeah, this regional Splatfest is weird. Japan's looks great while we get "What is the best day of the weekend? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?" and it... they couldn't have thought of anything better?

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page