PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445464748

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ice.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Commission Type: fullbody colored sketch Add-Ons?: additional character Character Ref: Marsha and Ryo Hazuki!! Payment: 250 ZC Other: im starting to get into shenmue for some reason and i wanted something of Ryo with my pokesona!! maybe like him hugging/holding Marsha while sitting??? i can't really describe poses so i hope that's somewhat enough!! also Marsha can have a slightly happy expression!! (also is this the right price??? if you can't draw him, i can select a different SEGA character!)
Hello!! I could definitely do that for you! :D The additional character add-on is +75% so it'd be 350 ZC :O If that's alright with you, then I'll add you to my slots and you can send half payment whenever! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Commission Type: Colored Icon Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: I will PM :oo Payment: ZC! Other:
Go ahead and PM the character ref just so I can confirm! Were you wanting that as a colored sketch or a clean color icon? :D
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! j.png ICE TR: 15742 1.png
Clean colored if possible! :oo Will PM in one moment ^-^
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Zero-Pax's AvatarZero-Pax
ultra.pnge.png
Commission Type: Clean Colour Icon ^^!! Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: Evren !! Payment: ZC ¤3 Other: Evren is a very quiet and not the most okay feeling person, with the whole seeing in-between the lines of reality stuff and other things. Could they be holding a wither rose from minecraft or something like that, if possible ¤D !!! Also I'm really excited to order art from you again ¤}
Zonekilla1's AvatarZonekilla1
ace.png
Commission Type: Clean Color FullBody Add-Ons?: None Character Ref: Cat Payment: ZC
Icon done by bunnycore in a commission my friend bought for me

QUOTE originally posted by Zero-Pax

Commission Type: Clean Colour Icon ^^!! Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: Evren !! Payment: ZC ¤3 Other: Evren is a very quiet and not the most okay feeling person, with the whole seeing in-between the lines of reality stuff and other things. Could they be holding a wither rose from minecraft or something like that, if possible ¤D !!! Also I'm really excited to order art from you again ¤}
Hi Zero!! :D I can absolutely draw this fella with a wither rose!! :> You can send half the payment whenever and I’ll get started when I can!!

QUOTE originally posted by Zonekilla1

Commission Type: Clean Color FullBody Add-Ons?: None Character Ref: Cat Payment: ZC
Hello!! I’d be willing to have a 4th slot to try and draw your character!! :D You can send half the payment whenever and I’ll get started with a sketch when I’ve worked through the other orders!!
Back again!! :D I'm just waiting on payment for the last of my previous queue but otherwise very open!! >w<
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
grandmaster.pngc+.png
howdy :3c could I get my sona and his lil puppet drawn together? I'll be paying with... 5kgp? full body, full color, please! here's all their info!!!! any post fitting vincents little arrogant attitude, and outcasts more insecure one is perfect!!!!! you can just draw vincent messing with him!
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

howdy :3c could I get my sona and his lil puppet drawn together? I'll be paying with... 5kgp? full body, full color, please! here's all their info!!!! any post fitting vincents little arrogant attitude, and outcasts more insecure one is perfect!!!!! you can just draw vincent messing with him!
HELLOOO!!! :D I can absolutely do this for you, I'll add you to the queue!! You can send half the payment whenever, and I'll get back to you ASAP with a rough pose sketch either tonight or closer to the weekend!! >w<
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Hi! Could I get an full colored icon of Him based on how this piece looks, I’ll be paying with gp

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Hi! Could I get an full colored icon of Him based on how this piece looks, I’ll be paying with gp
I could do him! By "based on how this piece looks," do you mean to use the specific artwork linked as the main reference, or did you want him doing a peace sign + wink like that image? ^^"

Pages: 123··· 4142434445464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page