PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED) >

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zero-Pax

Commission Type: Clean Colour Icon ^^!! Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: Evren !! Payment: ZC ¤3 Other: Evren is a very quiet and not the most okay feeling person, with the whole seeing in-between the lines of reality stuff and other things. Could they be holding a wither rose from minecraft or something like that, if possible ¤D !!! Also I'm really excited to order art from you again ¤}
Hi Zero!! :D I can absolutely draw this fella with a wither rose!! :> You can send half the payment whenever and I’ll get started when I can!!

QUOTE originally posted by Zonekilla1

Commission Type: Clean Color FullBody Add-Ons?: None Character Ref: Cat Payment: ZC
Hello!! I’d be willing to have a 4th slot to try and draw your character!! :D You can send half the payment whenever and I’ll get started with a sketch when I’ve worked through the other orders!!
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! Buying Teal Masks (if I have the available currency); feel free to PM!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page