PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED) >

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Commission Type: fullbody colored sketch Add-Ons?: additional character Character Ref: Marsha and Ryo Hazuki!! Payment: 250 ZC Other: im starting to get into shenmue for some reason and i wanted something of Ryo with my pokesona!! maybe like him hugging/holding Marsha while sitting??? i can't really describe poses so i hope that's somewhat enough!! also Marsha can have a slightly happy expression!! (also is this the right price??? if you can't draw him, i can select a different SEGA character!)
Hello!! I could definitely do that for you! :D The additional character add-on is +75% so it'd be 350 ZC :O If that's alright with you, then I'll add you to my slots and you can send half payment whenever! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Commission Type: Colored Icon Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: I will PM :oo Payment: ZC! Other:
Go ahead and PM the character ref just so I can confirm! Were you wanting that as a colored sketch or a clean color icon? :D
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! Buying Teal Masks (if I have the available currency); feel free to PM!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page