PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 464748

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
That would be right, yes!! And no worries, that filled slot is yours haha c:
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! Buying Teal Masks (if I have the available currency); feel free to PM!!
SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hi there! Came to adopt the fella we talked about in chat :D Username: SunshineSunny Buying: Pichu x Celebi adopt Payment: 500 gp! Other: I may be back for more in the future, because these are so cute! :3
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

Hi there! Came to adopt the fella we talked about in chat :D Username: SunshineSunny Buying: Pichu x Celebi adopt Payment: 500 gp! Other: I may be back for more in the future, because these are so cute! :3
Thank you !! :> You can send over the payment and I’ll send the unwatermarked art when I can !! Might not be for a while today is absolutely crazy schedule wise more me qwq
Tenatively opening 1 slot back up while I finish my other two orders! Please keep in mind it might take a while unless it’s flat colored / an icon, since I gotta finish the others slots first :D To the two of you waiting on your orders - TYSM FOR YOUR PATIENCE qwq Stuff keeps coming up but I swear I’ll get them done
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Hi!! Nice to see you're back!! Can I get an icon with a simple shading of these two guys together? С: I'm not sure about the price,but I'd like to pay with zc

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hi!! Nice to see you're back!! Can I get an icon with a simple shading of these two guys together? С: I'm not sure about the price,but I'd like to pay with zc
Absolutely!! If you wanted it to be a clean color + simple shading it’d be 300 ZC! (25% of OG price = 37.5 + 75% of OG price for additional character = 112.5, if you wanted to know the math I use!) If that sounds good to you, I’ll add you to my queue! :>
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
@Justsayhi Yep that sounds nice to me!! I'll send the half of the payment then c:

WE'RE BACK!

Thank you to everyone and your neverending patience! All three orders are complete and all three slots are opened again! Tentatively considering opening 2 more slots if there's interest for that :O We'll see!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png
Commission Type: fullbody colored sketch Add-Ons?: additional character Character Ref: Marsha and Ryo Hazuki!! Payment: 250 ZC Other: im starting to get into shenmue for some reason and i wanted something of Ryo with my pokesona!! maybe like him hugging/holding Marsha while sitting??? i can't really describe poses so i hope that's somewhat enough!! also Marsha can have a slightly happy expression!! (also is this the right price??? if you can't draw him, i can select a different SEGA character!)
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
Background | Code | Forum Icon: Ape Escape 3!
Commission Type: Colored Icon Add-Ons?: Nope! Character Ref: I will PM :oo Payment: ZC! Other:
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page