PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ice.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

oh no i did not prepare money! well i do have some spare changes in my wallet Commission Type:a colored sketchy fullbody Add-Ons?:no,but i'd like a white bg instead of transparent if thats okay! as i said i just have lil amount TvT Character Ref:I hope your okay with an alien sona! Payment:lets see... *opens wallet* "huh i only have 160zc and 200gp to spare, is that okay?" Other:could you color the rainboots yellow instead of teal,she has a monocle and a star hairclip,the stars around her is used to think but if you want her to be stupid and remove the stars thats okay too >:D i am not evil please draw her without the bag!^^ thank you!!
I think I could do this for you!! Feel free to send half the payment (80 ZC and 100 GP) whenever, and I’ll get started when my previous 2 orders are finished! :-)
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! j.png ICE TR: 15742 1.png
KatLayton's AvatarKatLayton
master.pnge.png
Hi, I got enough credits to pay now. Commission type:clean color full body addons:none Character:Katrielle Layton from the professor layton series payment: 2.5 mil credits
pfp by https://pokefarm.com/user/JustSayHi

QUOTE originally posted by KatLayton

Hi, I got enough credits to pay now. Commission type:clean color full body addons:none Character:Katrielle Layton from the professor layton series payment: 2.5 mil credits
GAAAASP, I NEVER realized your user was a Professor Layton reference :O But absolutely I can do this for you! You can send half the payment whenever and I’ll get started when I can!! ^_^
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png
Commission Type: Clean Colour Icon! Add-Ons?: None! Character Ref: Epsilon! Payment: ZC! Other: If you could include his claws that would be cool :> I could pay extra for it if needed, just lmk! Thank you :3
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png

QUOTE originally posted by Catboy Cyrus

Commission Type: Clean Colour Icon! Add-Ons?: None! Character Ref: Epsilon! Payment: ZC! Other: If you could include his claws that would be cool :> I could pay extra for it if needed, just lmk! Thank you :3
I could definitely do this for you! No need to pay extra for the claws ^_^ You can send half the payment whenever!! It might take a bit to get to you though since I’ve got a full queue :D
DoomCookie's AvatarDoomCookie
master.png
hi id like to buy Dragonair x Gigantamax Lapras adopt for 87 gp and 10 zc

QUOTE originally posted by DoomCookie

hi id like to buy Dragonair x Gigantamax Lapras adopt for 87 gp and 10 zc
Hello!! I appreciate the interest! For that design I’d prefer a base offer of at least around 100 ZC / the equivalent of that, and your offer is about the equivalent of 27 ZC ^^”
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
grandmaster.pngb.png
can i be put on the waitlist?
summon_rex.png51/100 White Stone progress
summon_gmo.png24/100 Rage Feather progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale
2957/3098 GP progress
3808/7388 GP progress

QUOTE originally posted by Meki1

Added you! ^^ I’ll PM when there’s an opening!
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Justsayhi

QUOTE originally posted by Meki1

Added you! ^^ I’ll PM when there’s an opening!
thank you

Pages: 123··· 4445464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page