PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 434445464748

KatLayton's AvatarKatLayton
master.pnge.png
can I be added to a wait list as ill be able to pay in exactly 20 days. when im able to ill send a pm with the details
pfp by https://pokefarm.com/user/JustSayHi
Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ice.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KatLayton

can I be added to a wait list as ill be able to pay in exactly 20 days. when im able to ill send a pm with the details
Absolutely! I’ll put you down in a 5th slot ^_^
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! j.png ICE TR: 15742 1.png
could i grab the spoink/arctozolt adopt for 200 zc/equiv? i'm just curious if you're interested in dcps or summons besides the kusanagis as part of payment and what you would value them at? no worries if not ^^
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble

QUOTE originally posted by StormySeas99

could i grab the spoink/arctozolt adopt for 200 zc/equiv? i'm just curious if you're interested in dcps or summons besides the kusanagis as part of payment and what you would value them at? no worries if not ^^
That sounds good!! You can send the payment whenever and I’ll have the unwatermarked piece sent your way ^_^ I would take DCPs as well! DCP x60 at 120 ZC and DCP x10 at 28 ZC! For summons, I’m not too interested in collecting any other than Kusanagi at the moment!
daxfacts12's Avatardaxfacts12
superior.png
i would like you to pls draw me a avater as leafeon i will pay in 18 zc

QUOTE originally posted by daxfacts12

i would like you to pls draw me a avater as leafeon i will pay in 18 zc
Hi! 18 ZC qualifies as the “PWYW” section and this would likely be an uncolored rough sketch ^^ If that’s alright with you, lmk and send half of that, and I’ll have it sent to you probably by tonight :>
I've got 3 open slots!! I've also made a poll regarding what people would like to see for future adopts if people would like to respond to that! ^_^
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
grandmaster.pngc+.png
HEHE HIII Commission Type: couple fullbody! Add-Ons?: nope! :3c id like a transparent bg!!!! Character Ref:

meeeee

and lily!

i draw her in a LOT of ways, feel free to interpret however!!! the only mandatory thing is little freckles and fangs! (by my friend, gil!)
Payment: 5k gp! Other: they are in LOVE!!!!!! outcast is really timid/blushy/romantic around her, and lily is really smug!!! hehehe
HE/HIM • 21 Y/O bg/icon by silver raven!

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

HEHE HIII Commission Type: couple fullbody! Add-Ons?: nope! :3c id like a transparent bg!!!! Character Ref:

meeeee

and lily!

i draw her in a LOT of ways, feel free to interpret however!!! the only mandatory thing is little freckles and fangs! (by my friend, gil!)
Payment: 5k gp! Other: they are in LOVE!!!!!! outcast is really timid/blushy/romantic around her, and lily is really smug!!! hehehe
CUTE!! :D Absolutely can do this for you, I'll add you to the queue!!! Feel free to send half the payment whenever and I'll get back to you with a sketch when I can! :>
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
oh no i did not prepare money! well i do have some spare changes in my wallet Commission Type:a colored sketchy fullbody Add-Ons?:no,but i'd like a white bg instead of transparent if thats okay! as i said i just have lil amount TvT Character Ref:I hope your okay with an alien sona! Payment:lets see... *opens wallet* "huh i only have 160zc and 200gp to spare, is that okay?" Other:could you color the rainboots yellow instead of teal,she has a monocle and a star hairclip,the stars around her is used to think but if you want her to be stupid and remove the stars thats okay too >:D i am not evil please draw her without the bag!^^ thank you!!

Pages: 123··· 434445464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page