PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 464748

beetlescratch's Avatarbeetlescratch
ultra.pnge.png
hey! could i be put on the waitlist :0 your style is really cute and i definitely plan on commissioning when i can!!
★ OLLY/EMMET/AIRY ★
my pfp is by me
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +11,428
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 50%
Docile nature
Lv. 36 — 1,221 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by s0urbugz

hey! could i be put on the waitlist :0 your style is really cute and i definitely plan on commissioning when i can!!
Thank you! Yes, I'll put you on there, just note it might take a bit haha ^^
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! Buying Teal Masks (if I have the available currency); feel free to PM!!
Finally been able to carve out time to knock these commissions down! Almost ready to revamp the shop! To those who are currently on the waitlist and haven’t already done so - please PM me if you’re still interested so you can place an order with my current prices! I’ll give it a week (since that is likely how long it will take to finish the last art on my queue, as long as the new shop formatting), before updating my main post! The new price increase will not be very high, to any of those concerned, but a discount is a discount!! C:

Quick announcement!

As I finish up my last 2 orders here (both sketched now!) I've officially updated the main post with new prices! I've added a poll to gauge how the new prices are; I'm also thinking of adding more art options? Like a more chibi / bait option, or a little animated option? Not sure yet! Feel free to PM your thoughts, comments, or concerns, and I'll get back to you when I can! :D Additionally, and this is a much smaller announcement, but I added a new fusion adopt - Pichu x Celebi! I sketched it a while back so it looks more like my older art ^^ But anyways, yeah! Stay tuned for when I can bump this and actually accept orders haha.. I have a temporary PWYW icon shop open in the meantime for those curious :> That's all! Until next time!!
BUMP!! AHH turns out that day is literally 2 days after I sent that!! I'm feeling confident with my current art progress pace so I'm officially re-opening!! Two slots available as I finish the last of my previously queued art! :D If you need more art examples feel free to PM me!! C:
KatLayton's AvatarKatLayton
master.pnge.png
Commission Type:clean color fullbody Add-Ons?:none Character Ref:https://imgur.com/a/XfKsWc4 Payment:as discussed earlier
pfp by https://pokefarm.com/user/JustSayHi

QUOTE originally posted by KatLayton

Commission Type:clean color fullbody Add-Ons?:none Character Ref:https://imgur.com/a/XfKsWc4 Payment:as discussed earlier
Accepted, of course! Adding you to the queue :D
Commission Type: Colored Sketch Add-Ons?: Simple Shading/Added Character/Picnic Background! (All spoken about over PM ♡) Character Ref: Vander and Xavier Payment: ZC please! 200zc+150(added character)+ Background+ 50?(Lighting)= 400zc+Background Other: Would you mind having the glasses(Vander) and Mushroom hat(Xavier) off to the side of the picnic blanket? If the hat is too hard just the glasses!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Commission Type: Colored Sketch Add-Ons?: Simple Shading/Added Character/Picnic Background! (All spoken about over PM ♡) Character Ref: Vander and Xavier Payment: ZC please! 200zc+150(added character)+ Background+ 50?(Lighting)= 400zc+Background Other: Would you mind having the glasses(Vander) and Mushroom hat(Xavier) off to the side of the picnic blanket? If the hat is too hard just the glasses!
All sounds good! Feel free to send half the payment whenever :> Will try to have this done in a more timely manner than previous comms! Haha
If I'm not wrong with what was said over PM it would be.. 250zc as half? If so I'll send as soon as my slot opens!

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page