PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 464748

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Nosepass

Type of Commission: Shaded fullbody with a background! Character Ref: My fursona Marmalade They're an anthropomorphic common Limpet! Payment Method: 500zc, 3 Kusanagi's, 4 Ancient Drive's, & 2 Icium Z's! Other Requests: His eyes are always closed, and he has a tired yet happy expression on his face normally! He is also chubby! For the pose/drawing idea (can pay extra if needed), I would like him in a green lush forest-like setting with mushrooms on the ground, and holding a mushroom foraging basket with various mushrooms in it!
Oh my goodness! What an adorable sona!! :'D And super generous payment! Just the ZC should cover the payment, so no need to send over all those extra items unless you really want to ^^ You can send half the ZC over whenever and I'll get started when I can!
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! Buying Teal Masks (if I have the available currency); feel free to PM!!
Bump! Slots are finally all open again! Artwork may take a bit because of work but I’m fully motivated again! :D Note; I might need to update examples with more recent art! Prices might increase sometime in the future to reflect the improved quality, but for now I’m keeping them the same :D

Bonus Recent Art!

Character: Posh Detective from Process of Elimination; personal art I drew for myself! Same character in a more chibi style as a test for stickers!
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
grandmaster.pngb.png
Type of Commission: Shaded headshot Character Ref: Shadowdancer Payment Method: 250kcr and 200gp Other Requests (like background color, no colored lineart, etc.): can you do a dark blue circle background thing you do with all of mine Shadowdancer is aggressive and quarrelsome Tiara style crown made of gold and has one amethyst gem on it she wears a gold necklace with 1 amethyst in the middle ps: still gathering the zc make take longer if you rase the prices but i am and will be still interested:3
summon_rex.png51/100 White Stone progress
summon_gmo.png24/100 Rage Feather progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale
3143/3098 GP progress
2868/7388 GP progress

QUOTE originally posted by Meki1

Type of Commission: Shaded headshot Character Ref: Shadowdancer Payment Method: 250kcr and 200gp Other Requests (like background color, no colored lineart, etc.): can you do a dark blue circle background thing you do with all of mine Shadowdancer is aggressive and quarrelsome Tiara style crown made of gold and has one amethyst gem on it she wears a gold necklace with 1 amethyst in the middle ps: still gathering the zc make take longer if you rase the prices but i am and will be still interested:3
Sounds good! You can send half the payment over (either the GP or the credits) whenever, and I’ll get started when I have the time! :D
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Type of Commission: shaded icon Character Ref:https://toyhou.se/21837907.tbn Payment Method: gp Other Requests : could you not add the blue lines in their eyes? And turn the red into the blue
Type of Commission: (ex: icon, halfbody, fullbody.. colored/not..) Halfbody, Colored Icon, Shaded Character Ref: Him Payment Method: ZC Other Requests (like background color, no colored lineart, etc.): No other requests! I would like him with his glasses though ^^ Type of Commission: (ex: icon, halfbody, fullbody.. colored/not..) Halfbody Colored Character Ref: Familiar Face Payment Method: ZC Other Requests (like background color, no colored lineart, etc.): Mushroom Hat, with a like, sour expression Type of Commission: (ex: icon, halfbody, fullbody.. colored/not..) Fullbody, Colored Character Ref: Both above! Payment Method: ZC Other Requests (like background color, no colored lineart, etc.): Xaiver: Nothing really added on... TBN: Glasses, his hair in ponytail Both: A like, happy lovey face maybe? Not sure how to explain it qvq Edit: Forgot to mention the biggest thing, oops Pride month! I'd love if they could have their flag on their cheek as if they're like going to a pride parade if possible? Xaiver: Gay TBN: Pan, Trans Should be: 90+150+150+200+150 for added character ^^ Total of: 740zc?
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Other Requests : could you not add the blue lines in their eyes? And turn the red into the blue
I can draw them for you! When you mean “turn the red into blue” do you mean making the whole eye the same shade of blue with no notable pupil, or making the red into a lighter blue like how I usually draw animal eyes?

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

snip
Happy Pride Month! I could definitely do these for you; for the first order, did you want him with his hair up or down? And did you want that as a headshot or a halfbody? Just checking since it says both a halfbody and an icon on there ^^ That’d be 590 ZC if the first was a headshot, or 700 if it was a halfbody, unless I’m missing something! :D
I would like both if possible! 1 Halfbody and 1 Icon As for the hair it's up to you! I just wanted the glasses included for him there ^^
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Justsayhi

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Other Requests : could you not add the blue lines in their eyes? And turn the red into the blue
I can draw them for you! When you mean “turn the red into blue” do you mean making the whole eye the same shade of blue with no notable pupil, or making the red into a lighter blue like how I usually draw animal eyes?

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

snip
Happy Pride Month! I could definitely do these for you; for the first order, did you want him with his hair up or down? And did you want that as a headshot or a halfbody? Just checking since it says both a halfbody and an icon on there ^^ That’d be 590 ZC if the first was a headshot, or 700 if it was a halfbody, unless I’m missing something! :D
Haha sorry about that kinda like blue eyes black pupils like drawing animal character I’m so and at explaining
KatLayton's AvatarKatLayton
master.pnge.png
Type of Commission: Shaded Fullbody Character Ref: https://imgur.com/a/J7FJfFS Payment Method:400 ZC? or the current price if higher Other Requests: just a flat light purple background
pfp by https://pokefarm.com/user/JustSayHi

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page