PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png
Loved this minigame in the original run, so happy to see it returning. For people who are saying they don't know how to play, it works the same as regular Minesweeper, so there's definitely and endless supply of good tutorials out there if you want to look. There's also bound to be a few pfq players who would be willing to guide you through a game to get the CS. I know I wasn't the only one during the orignal run offering that service. You could also probably just use a Minesweeper calculator to get you through the first game, but you'll never learn that way. :P
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Amure's AvatarAmure
grandmaster.png
That Bunnelby looks pretty cute. Looking forward to the event.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pngb+.png
I've never gotten to play eggsweeper, I'm really excited for it! Thank you all staff! Is there any way for a different year maybe hide 10 or so eggs all over the site for us to find and they give some random rewards?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
ÕwÕgQd4's AvatarÕwÕgQd4
grandmaster.pngd+.png
if u lose a round, will the next try be the same board like the numbers and where the mines is?
all pairs needed for project EZ are collected, ready to start anytime
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
The board changes each time.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Allishive's AvatarAllishive
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ÕwÕgQd4

if u lose a round, will the next try be the same board like the numbers and where the mines is?
If the board was identical, then it wouldn't be Minesweeper, and you could just memorize where to click and complete the event faster
Can't Wait! i don't remember playing The game but i sure am excited for this event
Greetings !
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
grandmaster.pngc.png
So I missed this event last time and I'm ready to give it a whirl! Sounds like fun! :D
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
master.pnge.png
I can't wait until I can try out this game, it will be my very first time ever.
acrimony's Avataracrimony
ultra.png
The custom sprite is so cute!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page