PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
This is very cool! Thank you!
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
interesting! i don't remember being active to play the minigame (last easter event i remember is the story with the petripeep...), so i'm excited to participate also i'm excited to see this new cs 'mon... gonna need to actually learn how to play minesweeper thank you, niet!
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!
Manasurge's AvatarManasurge
this is so cute!! I can't wait for thr event! I wasn't here for the previous one, so I'm looking forward to it! <3
Pfp = from Pokémon Anime (cropped) via Bulbapedia
Score: 0
(Score badge thanks to LycanKai!)
Kiwi-Soda's AvatarKiwi-Soda
Excited for this even though I, too, am very very bad at minesweeper
Current super favourite Pokemon: Inteleon - Gallade - Bisharp - Gliscor (And vampire gliscor) - Current super favourite Pokemon characters (non exhaustive list): Guzma - Grimsley - Leon - Rika - Cheryl - Gloria - Prof Sycamore - PFP by King Kat!
FluffyBird's AvatarFluffyBird
ooo that sounds neat! i cant wait to try it out.
profile picture is from the advent calender thing!
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
disapointed was never a fan and always thought it was an easy out event for the site.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

disapointed was never a fan and always thought it was an easy out event for the site.
This is kind of ungrateful... I'd rather have an event than no event at all, and the chocolate eggs are really good for happiness.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

The staff are busy. Don't complain, we didnt have to have an event.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Unfortunately this is one of the reasons we've not done many events the past couple of years... That said, feedback like this is not really helpful as we don't know what you're even expecting. If you've never been a fan then why not try making suggestions so we can look them over and consider? If you don't want to do that, why post at all if not to get a rise out of us? It's not helpful to anyone and just hurts the people in charge because we can't help either way. Edit: To the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the event! I know I will be having fun with EggSweeper. ^^
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
For what it's worth, I like small events like this. The art of the bunnelby makes me excited to see the actual sprite, and opportunities for consumables are always nice. But the best part about it is that Eggsweeper will give me something else to do while I'm hunting for 'rus. I can stay on the site and not forget about it and come back to a missed 'rus. So I think the site could benefit from bringing back old games from events once in a while, especially since they're already coded in. Or even make them permanent additions so we have something to do other than clicking if you remove the rewards aspect :)

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page