PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Aimi's AvatarAimi
This is a really nice event and I really like it very much, thank you Niet! Even though I can never fully avoid all the Exeggcutes lol
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
I'll be forever bad at minesweeper and will never get that CS :) It's good to have something to do again but the timer is getting on my nerves fast XD Either way I second (or third) to have this minesweeper minigame around just for lols for the rest of PFQ? Something to do besides fishing, farming and hunting? ^-^ Also the Bunnelby sprite is amazeballs! Well done artists <3
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
same, I do not do well at that game it was evil when I was real little. Yes, I've tried a game like this long ago. it is still evil. But it was nice to try, I still don't get why there is a time stamp on when I can play it again?
Nathrëok's AvatarNathrëok
Good gosh, I'm horrible at Minesweeper even on PC At least, I can get rewards and just practice on my skills more of Minesweeper. Lol!
Hunting: Shinx
If you wish to contact me, please scroll down in About Me. For instructions to get a hold of me, please and thanks! Looking For:
Steel
Rock
Electric
credit
code: PaintedFence background: lunareverie *Other Credits In About Me
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
This is the most deeply cursed board I have ever started with
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,216,208
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Im so bad at minesweeper xD but i really want that cute custom sprite

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
I'm not sure if it just me, but sometimes when I click the tiles with the Easter Eggs it takes two clicks instead of one click in order to reveal the number underneath it. But anyways, this event is very fun that I'm farming Easter Eggs every 10 minutes (if I find all of then of course.)
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
InkedFoxtrot's AvatarInkedFoxtrot
I'm so bad at minesweeper! DX But this is super fun! Thanks for the event!
Growlithe avatar provided by PK/pkism from their art thread here.
Kairiofc's AvatarKairiofc
This is my first year playing minesweeper and this is so hard- But its also fun getting like a billion of eggs!
Art by me
Umbregrl's AvatarUmbregrl
Will do my best, but so not good at this game. But I remember doing it last time! XD [edit] Got it! Manage to find all the eggs! :)

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page