PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

For anyone having problems or trying to learn it, do remember that this isn't necessarily a solo thing! You're encouraged to work together and help one another ^^
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

For anyone having problems or trying to learn it, do remember that this isn't necessarily a solo thing! You're encouraged to work together and help one another ^^
I had help to complete it and felt like I cheated :P
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
It's pretty fun getting all the eggs even when you don't find all of them ^^
Galarica Wreath

Galarica Wreath

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A wreath made from woven-together Galarica Twigs.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 81 — 12,479 / 19,927
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Lv. 66 — 12,325 / 13,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 87 — 18,284 / 22,969
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
Aeriesiapna's AvatarAeriesiapna
Ugh i hate minesweeper. At least all the eggs cushion the blows of failure. Thank you staff for bringing back an event<3 I just wish I was good at it. Best i've been able fo manage is 8 so far.
This Months Type Race Score: 0
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
I am so happy, that I got 10 eggs today, try mapping out with the flags a bit, when numbers like : two, and higher appear, don't click near higher numbers put flags down instead, it really helps
Jack Hex's AvatarJack Hex
I'm sure this was already asked, but what can you do with the eggs besides eating?
Cele's AvatarCele
I thought I'd share a tip for fun. You never know, it might help someone out. :) Let's start with part of my current board as an example... I've coloured this 1 purple because I'm going to focus on it. I drew a square around its contiguous squares because they are the ones I need to consider when thinking about what this 1 is trying to tell me. To get the information out of the way, the dark squares are unrevealed. The slightly less dark squares are totally safe since they've been poked already. I like to find a 1 like this because ALL of its contiguous squares are already revealed, except one! Which, it's a 1... so that last square has to be a bomb. Let's mark that as unsafe. I'm using a red paint bucket, you should use a flag. I'm done with this 1, so I'm not going to focus on it anymore. Time to move on to the next 1... I choose the one to the left of the previous. So, this 1 is completely safe to play around now because I know where its one contiguous bomb is. Those three unclicked squares are ALL safe. You just kind of move around like that, taking in what information you can find. If a spot seems too hard, go somewhere else. Come back to it later. Maybe you'll be able to approach it from the other side by then, y'know? Each click leads you to new information to use. :) Good luck!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by Jack Hex

I'm sure this was already asked, but what can you do with the eggs besides eating?
selling and held items.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Eggsweeper is my favorite event on pokefarm i'm so happy its back! i wish i could just keep playing if i mess up instead of having to wait lol. not even for the prizes i could care less about the easter eggs i just wanna play eggsweeper its super fun
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Sebfura's AvatarSebfura
I almost got the sprite I was 1 egg away
Sprite icon made by xX-Aura-Xx Made by: GnarleyQuinn

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page