PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Apparently it's been a few years since we had a Easter event, so let's revive one from a few years ago! This year the minigame "EggSweeper" is returning! The game is basically a version of Minesweeper, but instead of having to clear the whole board, you just need to find the randomly sprinkled Egg tiles while avoiding the mines Exeggcute. The game rewards you with Easter Eggs, up to 10 per game. Also, the first time you complete the game successfully, you will receive a Custom Sprite Bunnelby to celebrate. Additionally, you will be able to buy previous Easter Custom Sprite - Easter Exeggcute and the three coloured Petripeep - for 500, just like old Valentines' Day CSes. The event opens on the 17th of April and lasts until the end of the month. Have fun!
Due to a coding error, it was possible to receive the Custom Sprite prize multiple times. This should now be fixed, and if you got a duplicate... keep it, it was my mistake!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BirdsFeather's AvatarBirdsFeather
I loved eggsweeper! So glad it's coming back!
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
pokefarm events are real?! finally, after all these years one year of playing.. bless the lords

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
poggers
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
My horror minigame event is back D:
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Cele's AvatarCele
EggSweeper, my beloved. 👀💙
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'm excited for this I can't wait to get the new Easter Bunny custom sprite
Pfp from Pfq
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
I remember this from a few years ago! I never understood minesweeper back then so I got Easter eggs from pure luck xD I know I've taken a long break but it's hard to think that eggsweeper was a few years ago. Can't wait for it to come back :)
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls!)
37/???
1/???
0/???
Profile pic thing made by me
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Idk how to play minesweeper. Someone teach me please, haha.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
I've only been here like a day but I can't wait (even though I'm terrible at minesweeper lol)

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page