PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

disapointed was never a fan and always thought it was an easy out event for the site.
Ah, then you won't mind if I disable the event for you. Toxicity like that cannot be tolerated. So you won't get anything from this event, while everyone else will <3
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I undertand that this is a small event because I think Niet is A. Busy B. Has more things to do with his life then spend 24/7/365 coding the game C. Actually aims for quality over quantity It's not perfect, but hey, event! I (usually) support staff because I have had to be the bearer of both good and bad news and had to work on big things before, and as suc,h Niet, our ONE programmer should NOT have to deal with people whining because it wasn't "exactly how they thought it should be". Any staff seeing this, I appeciate your work on the site! <3
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Neutrophil's AvatarNeutrophil
Not a good time to be bad at minesweeper rip.
Avatar is official from the anime Cells at Work
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I am absolutely thrilled about bringing back Easter Eggs! Doing the Happy Dance! I was barely an average minesweeper player, but I got somewhat better after getting in the habit of analyzing my mistakes and learning from them. This game is not exactly friendly if your nature is Hasty; it's better to be Careful. LOL!
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 1279 ○●
Grym's AvatarGrym
Loved this game last time!
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
acrimony's Avataracrimony
I love minesweeper! This looks like it'll be pretty fun :D
aluebax's Avataraluebax
Wooh! I'm excited for this! I'm a very new player still, and this sounds like alot of fun, I love events and minigames :3
25 x F x Gemini
One word: YES. Thank you for this. I can't wait for Easter this year :> I can't remember if I was good at minesweeper or not. Having fun is what counts right? XDD xdd
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I have absolutely no idea what minisweeper is or if I'll be good at it, but I'm psyched! thanks Niet :D i want eggu bunny now hehe
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam
I loved this event from 2018! I'll have to sharpen my Eggsweeper skill again to gain this CS, I didn't practice in year :^) I love the Bunnelby and events like this, I always look forward to see them :>
Profile image and shop banner by me, do not use without permission! Current type race point : 0

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page