PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Eriz

Hello, I started hatching eggs for a new hunt (12 so far) and I noticed that in the Shiny hunting page, it still displays my last hunt. I have no egg passes/other items making this so. Is this a bug related to the recent changes or am I doing something wrong?
if you are taking eggs from shelter, this is tournament effect. You need to hatch 1 egg from lab or dc for example to break chain and start new. Chain starts from 3 pokes of same species hatched in a row
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
ShadowNova is correct, thanks for answering that while I was typing :D

QUOTE originally posted by comet007

I don’t understand why Übercharm became more useless. 8x to 6x, that’s basically a Waste of in game currency. I’ve had mine for days and I haven’t gotten anything. Never buying that again.
You hatched 150 Eggs on the 27th, and haven't used your Albino Radar since then so none of the 140 or so Eggs you've hatched since then had any chance of Albino or Melan. You did not use a Z-Crystal. I can't tell what your PokéRadar situation was, but I'll assume it was at least a 40+ chain to give the benefit of the doubt. I can however see that you have never used a Shiny Charm, so I'll rule out that bonus. Also, the 27th was not a Sei Day. With these factors, I can estimate that your chance of hatching a Shiny was about 1/200 - so even before we've factored in the Albino side it's pretty clear why you shouldn't expect to have gotten anything with "only" 150 Eggs. Add in your Albino Radar which, prior to this update, was giving about a 1/240 chance of Albino. Again, no surprise you didn't hatch one given these odds. Finally the Melan chance is based on the product of these two chances, buffed by the Übercharm. You are Elite rank so you have no Long-Chain Bonus beyond the basic one, however given that you don't appear to be chaining anything right now I cannot say what that boost would have been... but probably zero. This would put your Melan chances at 1 in 6,000. So yeah... with those odds, the probability of hatching zero specials in 150 Eggs is... - No shiny: 47% - No albino: 53% - No melan: 97.5% Given these odds, your more realistic expectation would be one Shiny or Albino every two days on average, but that is of course just an average and subject to the whims of randomness. Of course, if you give up as you appear to have done (and let the remaining 27 days of your 28-day Übercharm go to waste) then you definitely won't get any specials. I don't mean to shut down opinions or anything like that. Opinions are important. However, using the raw numbers as presented here, I do believe that your expectations are unrealistic. I wish you the best of luck in future hunts, should you wish to continue trying.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I’m happy for these changes(as both a non HM hunter and someone who was turned away from deltas by the difficulty of accumulating DP) and now just hatched my first delta( dark Magikarp). So far, do you feel like this is the balance you’ve been wanting since you realized the market was oversaturated ? Because I feel after multiple changes, this probably made the worth of Shiny charms very worth the cost and definitely made things more valuable with the DP increases for S/A Pokémon. I personally am quite proud of the work you did, but please don’t kill yourself with the workload. That’s got to have been tiring.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Alchemi's AvatarAlchemi
So, I think I encountered a bug? I just bought a Voucher for 100 Delta Points. I had 190. The game took my money, but suddenly I only had 90 DP. I redeemed the voucher and got 190 again. I bought another Voucher to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and it happened again. I didn't get any Delta Points. The game just took 100 away and then gave it back to me. What's going on?
Avatar made by Cøbaltøad for my use only.
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemi

So, I think I encountered a bug? I just bought a Voucher for 100 Delta Points. I had 190. The game took my money, but suddenly I only had 90 DP. I redeemed the voucher and got 190 again. I bought another Voucher to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and it happened again. I didn't get any Delta Points. The game just took 100 away and then gave it back to me. What's going on?
You're misunderstanding what the vouchers are. They are for converting your points into a voucher which can then be traded, not for buying more points.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Alchemi's AvatarAlchemi

QUOTE originally posted by thë räptürë

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemi

You're misunderstanding what the vouchers are. They are for converting your points into a voucher which can then be traded, not for buying more points.
Oh, okay. Thank you for clarifying =3
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I might rework the Albino Radar one to be "permanent until charged or notification toggled off"...
Personally, I would appreciate this and it would also make things more consistent feeling. Those are just my thoughts anyways. As a side question, now that the Uber charm nerf is official - is there a reason Uber is keeping its current purchase price? I figured it would see a cost reduction but like 25zc or so - do you feel the price is fine even with the nerfs? Just curious!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

~snip~ <stats chart post>
I am very much appreciating the information you are adding to the chart as you are developing it :-D The initial one, though (unfairly) criticized, was a good start, and should have been seen as a first step. This is a Great second step. Specifically adding in the day of the week - hadn't realized that would be a good/useful addition - thank you for thinking of it. Also if a major site event is occuring (though I think you said you were going to note that if you could). The other key addition is the "1 in ##" breakdown. Really visually useful, and simplifying for the viewer - thank you :-) Great progress. Very much looking forward to the next update/data set.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 10311 pts Current Shiny Hunt 11/519 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Just noticed this, and thought I'd point them out in case it was overlooked in all the things that needed changed for this. Albino Radar and Z Crystal take you to the same page (albinohunt). Wasn't sure if that was intentional, or if you had albinohuntz set up and just forgot to change it in the coding. The "Exchange Z Crystal Frags" under Albino Radar should be moved to the Z Crystal page since they are separate from the Radar now.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't have a reliable system in place to link to a particular tab on the page, so this is what we've got.

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page