PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

HalfDragoness's AvatarHalfDragoness
I can feel how much hard work has gone into this Niet, thank you. Looking forward to the changes.
Chaotic Neutral Dragon ~ My fields ~ ~ 5IV and 6IV Eevee shop! ~ ~ Journal ~
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
These changes are cool. It'll be interesting to see how they feel in action during the hunt. I'm personally especially happy with the Z-Crystal change. Even with the nerf to the boost, Having it last 3 days instead of until reset just makes it feel much more worth the work during type race to get it than before.
LadyJustice's AvatarLadyJustice
This is just the thought of a new user - but I actually don't think deltas are as cool as Shiny, Albino & Melanin. The ones I've hatched or buy are my in game favourites & use them as scourers 💕 & think of them like Pokemon Dungeon games. There's 2 things I think would be cool (Though I know 0 about coding so I'm not sure any of this is possible). 1. Some kind of interaction with scourers. Maybe a mini game or even a DnD dungeon map? 2. There's the Shiny dex grading: Could that be tied to a lesser to increased Shiny / Albino chance ? Not a massive buff, but an incremental. It would mean there's a reason new users would want to work towards the grading. Rewarding long term players.
Credits: Pokemon Emerald Bouncer By SuperSarcomic. Pokemon by Kattling. Fire by NamelessBott. I have permission to use all.
Nekoda's AvatarNekoda
Thank goodness there is another way to get Z-Crystals now. With only one Type Race a month, without paying for more you only got 12 a year and not guaranteeing the type you actually wanted as a Z-Crystal. And not to mention relying on other people to get the team goal...which sometimes didn't get very far. Thank you Niet!!!
Check out my Shop!
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
A whole .5 for shinies who are currently almost more rare than melans. We'll see how much this does.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
kittenbouquet's Avatarkittenbouquet
I've already said it but these changes are *perfect* and I really think they balance things out SO much more than before. Thank you guys <3
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
these are awesome updates! glad to see that you guys really tried to listen :) another thing(s) are: can delta points be tradeable as currency? it would be a nice thing that i have been eagerly proposing for a while now. y, if you have an opposition to it, why?
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sourbean

can delta points be tradeable as currency? it would be a nice thing that i have been eagerly proposing for a while now. y, if you have an opposition to it, why?
No. Technical reasons, basically old code can't be safely changed to allow a whole new currency like that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
ah, ok! makes sense. old code can crash a website if left alone though, so you might need to take a look in the near future!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sourbean

ah, ok! makes sense. old code can crash a website if left alone though, so you might need to take a look in the near future!
Um, no... Code doesn't just randomly stop working if left alone. But the old, badly designed code of PFQ is difficult to work with and make updates to.

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page