PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Manasurge's AvatarManasurge
Looking forward to this update going live! Everything feels balanced and quite fair (I especially like the albino and Z crystal updates), and appreciate the discussions! (even if I was just lurking, haha). Also appreciate the head's up about the release date! Excited to see how this will all play out^^
Pfp = from Pokémon Anime (cropped) via Bulbapedia
Score: 0
(Score badge thanks to LycanKai!)
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
Really lookin forward to this update! Excited to see how all the changes pan out :D
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
I'm looking forward to the update!! Maybe I'll actually use Z-crystals now that they'll be slightly more obtainable and be useful over more than 1 day (since work is often busier than I expect and when I'm at home I have other demands on my time) I'm also really looking forward to being able to trade DP, that's going to be AWESOME
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Neutrophil's AvatarNeutrophil
So it is useless for me to continue my scorbunny hunt that's been going on over two years over chain 6k? Yes. I think it's useless. Rip scorbunny hunt.
Avatar is official from the anime Cells at Work
pinklink's Avatarpinklink
I am excited to see these changes. Thank you Niet and the rest of the staff for listening and taking the time to really figure out a new system that will hopefully work. Good luck on your hunts everyone P.S. I'm excited about the 3 day z-crystal thing
Created by Nunka for me
Check out my first 3 fields for PWYW specials and pairs! PFP commissioned from Rylee, used with permission.
Thank you so much for everything Niet! Also thanks for the z crystal warning. Gonna sticky note that to my computer so I dont forget :)
Type Race:0 Name: Jerochi Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Neutrophil

So it is useless for me to continue my scorbunny hunt that's been going on over two years over chain 6k? Yes. I think it's useless. Rip scorbunny hunt.
Why do you think this? You don't currently have HM (neither do I, no judgement or anything), and assuming you don't normally hunt with HM, your shiny chances will increase significantly after this update. You will be able to chain up to 39 instead of 38. It will basically increase your chain boost by 50%. ETA my first sentence/question wasn't meant to sound accusatory and I'm sorry if it did, it is a genuine question.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Crimm's AvatarCrimm
Honestly kinda excited to see this change! Although it had been awhile since I was on site an only recently came back, I did notice that the balance for S/A/M was a bit off. I'm particularly excited about the Z Crystal being extended to 3 days instead of until reset, and a slight boost to chains and charms. Can't wait for it to go live!
Bazinga Recently came back from a haitus oh boy howdy. Forum Avatar by WhatTheFlup Forum Banner by Brahkest (FR) Artist links: <3 <3
VoxTek's AvatarVoxTek
I have never used Z crystals before because it always felt like they wer super unobtainable to me....and with this it really feels like for the first time I'll be using them! They finally feel not only plausible but useful! I'm very excited about all of this and excited to see the positivie responses from the community!
Art of Vox is from Hazbin Hotel!
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Looking forward to the update, I really hope these changes make playing feel a lot better. Thank you for implementing them!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page