PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 373839

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by sojubean

Since we're on the topic of the delta points though, I was curious if there'd ever be a way to DP regular delta pokemon? Even if its just like 1-3 points each or something? I feel like there's a HUGE surplus of delta pokemon out there with no real use and if we could try to maybe gain back a little of the CRAZY amount of delta points spent to delta eggs by DPing regular delta pokemon too, that'd be cool?
I file that under "maybe". Right now I'd give it about a 70% chance of being a future update. No guarantees but I do like the idea.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii

QUOTE originally posted by sojubean

I don't much mind the buffs/nerfs planned, as long as hunting for melanistics / etc is still worth it overall with gain vs effort I generally don't care how it is done. Hopefully some of the smarter community members have more ideas than I do about that :') Since we're on the topic of the delta points though, I was curious if there'd ever be a way to DP regular delta pokemon? Even if its just like 1-3 points each or something? I feel like there's a HUGE surplus of delta pokemon out there with no real use and if we could try to maybe gain back a little of the CRAZY amount of delta points spent to delta eggs by DPing regular delta pokemon too, that'd be cool?
Something along the idea of if you delta a whole 6 egg party and 3 come out as regular water delta pokemon and you one wanted/needed one can you trade the other 2 back in for like half points or something?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
I'm sure a lot of the community would enjoy it as well since it'll give delta pokemon a good use other than just "looking pretty" (though to be fair thats the point of all of the pokemon on site but thats besides the point) and we can recoup some losses by hunting :) Also may help with raising the value of delta stuff in general Glad to hear its being considered though!
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,083,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,927,841
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,619,171
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,788,494
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I'm intrigued by some of the changes, but I have to agree if you're nerfing Uber there is no need to nerf the Arceus Chain bonus at all in my opinion. I'd say personally perhaps start small with one nerf, see how it does over the course of a month and if it still seems like a lot nerf the other. (Probably Uber first since...it's the most overwhelming one in my opinion) I really like the idea of having an item to trade Delta Points, but something I'd like to say is there was a suggestion a long while back about letting "Regular Deltas" be worth 1 DP just so you can get a little back (When some cost 20DP in the first place 1 DP back isn't bad, and it also makes regular deltas a bit more worth it overall) - if this is something you won't consider at all at the moment it would be great to know for sure either way. ((70% chance I'll take it lol)) With these nerf suggestions to uber and changes to the Holon - it would be great to see some adjustments to the S/A. Considering Holon changes and these rate changes - it should definitely be considered to raise the amount you get per S/A/M if they are going to be really really uncommon now. It is a big step but I guess see how it is for a month or two after the changes and revisit it?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Sekhmet's AvatarSekhmet
While I understand nerfs to a degree, I can't say I enjoy the idea of removing the scaling. I've already noticed it's insanely difficult to get lucky with varients compared to before and while that may be good for the economy (I wouldn't know, I rarely post in forums due to anxiety and disabilities), it's also a lot harder on those that don't have as much time to devote to the game. For instance, even someone like me who spends most of her time around here outside work (note as above, I'm even on disability so I only work 3 days a week if that), its difficult to catch up often enough. I've not once hit Arceus rank as new forms/species/etc are added constantly. (That isn't a bad thing, by the way! I quite enjoy it.) However, in saying that removing the OTHER boosts makes it all the more difficult for more casual players. If I have a hard time catching up with all my free time, what of the others who actually work most of the week who can't really participate in tournaments etc? It wouldn't be QUITE so bad if the uber charm hadn't already been so deeply reworked, but taking more and more away with nerfs makes it so much harder for people as well. I understand the need for a balance, but it's also going to make wanting to spend money on it more difficult as well especially for people with less income. It's a double edged sword, I guess. Hopefully my wording is okay and this doesn't come off as entirely omplaining - I just want to sort of explain a smaller issue I have with it. More and more nerfs seem to be happening that are going to make it harder for casual players to get anything special, and that's coming from someone who's here almost all day every day. I'm more worried for those who simply don't have the time to devote, I guess.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Yes, regular deltas are pain. Because people sacrifice a lot for them and people sometimes get something like *fart* and sometimes best use is just to release them because they take space in fields xD Maybe good outflow of them can be like.. You get CS if you trade specific amout of deltas into system and there are bars like... First cs at 5 points, next at 25, next at 100...
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
abingy's Avatarabingy
I think decreasing the ubercharm melan boost is good. 8x just seemed like a bit too much. That being said, if it is brought down to 4x, I think that we should keep the long chain bonus as is. I say this because (correct me if I'm wrong about it but) nerfing the long chain bonus would then nerf the overall melan chances even further from what they were before any of the recent changes because 4x was the original ubercharm melan boost based on the shiny/albino boosts. If you want to lower the gap between arceus and others, maybe change the long chain bonus as described but only reduce the melan boost to 6x or 5x so it balances out to be about what the overall odds were before. As for the delta change suggestions, I am very much in support of both of them!! Although I don't really use the delta system for myself, I think giving the option to choose type is a really good idea. The suggested prices seem fine to me. And I love love love the idea of tradable DP even if there is some loss from converting to an item. I trade most of my extra specials for DP so it'd make my life so much easier by reducing the amount of trades I have to do. And I think this will benefit the price of selling shinies and albinos also.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Astrala's AvatarAstrala
I do like these ideas, though the grind of Champion to Arceus rank is quite long (especially with all the site-specific Megas), and it's nice to have a bit of a boost to melan chance as you go along to make it feel like you're actually getting somewhere. Is there any plan to give some other sort of benefit to that grind, or maybe another sub-divide of rank? Like something between Champion and Arceus?

Current Hunt

at 0
67/600
6663/50000
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

@UnownVelouria: I can absolutely understand that position, the concern I have is that if I tip the balance too far then it could over-normalise Deltas. They're sort of supposed to be relatively uncommon, so I do kind of want it to be difficult to afford, say, Delta-ing every single Egg you hatch. However, I will certainly take a look at the numbers.
Yeah, there's definitely some numbers that'll have to be looked into to prevent oversaturation. Though without buying DP, even the rate I proposed wouldn't even be close to delta-ing every egg. I don't know what the estimated special rates are currently, but last I remember it was about 1/60 for shinies and 1/30 for albinos, which would only give about a single full delta party every 10th party. This would still require over 2000zc to make up the difference if you wanted to delta the other 9 parties (For a 5k egg [54 eggs * 20 DP/egg * 2zc/DP]). So 1 shiny = 1 delta sounds like a good compromise for making the system more accessable but still preventing oversaturation. For the sacrificing of delta Pokemon for DP, it could be a nice bonus use at the rate of 10:1.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
When will this be estimated to be completed?
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai

Pages: 1234··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page