PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Sekhmet's AvatarSekhmet
ultra.pngd+.png
While I understand nerfs to a degree, I can't say I enjoy the idea of removing the scaling. I've already noticed it's insanely difficult to get lucky with varients compared to before and while that may be good for the economy (I wouldn't know, I rarely post in forums due to anxiety and disabilities), it's also a lot harder on those that don't have as much time to devote to the game. For instance, even someone like me who spends most of her time around here outside work (note as above, I'm even on disability so I only work 3 days a week if that), its difficult to catch up often enough. I've not once hit Arceus rank as new forms/species/etc are added constantly. (That isn't a bad thing, by the way! I quite enjoy it.) However, in saying that removing the OTHER boosts makes it all the more difficult for more casual players. If I have a hard time catching up with all my free time, what of the others who actually work most of the week who can't really participate in tournaments etc? It wouldn't be QUITE so bad if the uber charm hadn't already been so deeply reworked, but taking more and more away with nerfs makes it so much harder for people as well. I understand the need for a balance, but it's also going to make wanting to spend money on it more difficult as well especially for people with less income. It's a double edged sword, I guess. Hopefully my wording is okay and this doesn't come off as entirely omplaining - I just want to sort of explain a smaller issue I have with it. More and more nerfs seem to be happening that are going to make it harder for casual players to get anything special, and that's coming from someone who's here almost all day every day. I'm more worried for those who simply don't have the time to devote, I guess.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page