PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

abingy's Avatarabingy
I think decreasing the ubercharm melan boost is good. 8x just seemed like a bit too much. That being said, if it is brought down to 4x, I think that we should keep the long chain bonus as is. I say this because (correct me if I'm wrong about it but) nerfing the long chain bonus would then nerf the overall melan chances even further from what they were before any of the recent changes because 4x was the original ubercharm melan boost based on the shiny/albino boosts. If you want to lower the gap between arceus and others, maybe change the long chain bonus as described but only reduce the melan boost to 6x or 5x so it balances out to be about what the overall odds were before. As for the delta change suggestions, I am very much in support of both of them!! Although I don't really use the delta system for myself, I think giving the option to choose type is a really good idea. The suggested prices seem fine to me. And I love love love the idea of tradable DP even if there is some loss from converting to an item. I trade most of my extra specials for DP so it'd make my life so much easier by reducing the amount of trades I have to do. And I think this will benefit the price of selling shinies and albinos also.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page