PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Oh yeah... You're right, some were rewards for Story Quests, that's fair. Still, my edit regarding the "misleading" thing stands.
Correct on the story quest and stuff, but this is where it gets confusing I'm highlight it You state the word "previously" meaning older sprites from before not for this year and shows all the older sprites stating we can buy the old ones not the new ones. It just says introducing and it being at the end of all the sprits felt like a surprise reveal as we read the news post. we as the user base been getting a new sprite for v day each time with out pay for the last few times, it never states we had to pay for it. If it was going be for zc it should been told in-advance and written out that it was going be a change in the V day and how it works. just like when the meowstics happened we were told we be able to send / pay for them to send to others. This can be seen as a confusion or a mislead / miscommunication and it happens from time to time and even thought im really upset and hurt its just a pixel but some people will take it very seriously so I thought I say something before someone else does and it turns into something bad like last new post with zc and rtm.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Vespasian's AvatarVespasian
The other misleading thing I noticed are meowstic custom sprites. It's said that they are "new", however they were available last year so they aren't really that new.
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
The CS we got without having to pay last years were from completing the story event if i remember it right. I understand why we don't have those events any longer, but it does make me sad that i don't have the ZC to buy the current new CS :c
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I am curious: Is there any chance we will be able to buy Easter Eggs this year too?
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
muffi's Avatarmuffi

QUOTE originally posted by Vespasian

The other misleading thing I noticed are meowstic custom sprites. It's said that they are "new", however they were available last year so they aren't really that new.
the first words of the post are "copy, paste, edit" - lets stay fair on that one, forgetting to edit a line can happen on complex post, and i would assume thats what happend here, and also in adding the line about the new custom sprite. 😄 im happy these who buy zc and trade in zc amounts got something new and fancy to sink their currency in, and everyone else of us got that awesome shower people with hearts event with the option to buy stuff that we havent had the currency for in the last year =D
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Faded's AvatarFaded
@Niet or any mod listening I'm really glad that we have some really cool custom sprites for the holiday and I don't mind paying the zc for them either, that being said I'm a bit disappointed that we can't choose our preferred nature for the custom sprites like in Cele's shop. I've paid probably more than $50 usd (thank you currency rates, let's not talk about that) and still am trying to get my hands on a gentle Sylventine. I'm not sure why we can't choose their nature since we're paying the same price as for some custom sprites from cele's shop but I was really hoping somebody would consider making this a thing or maybe at least acknowledge it before the event ends (since I'm starting to worry that time is running out for the custom sprite) Sorry if this sounds like a complaint or negative (I usually don't like this sort of vibe but as mentioned before we have what 2 or 3 days left to buy custom sprites before we have to wait until 2023.) With that said, let's leave this off on a good note by saying that I really like the custom sprites available and am really glad that you implemented them into pokéfarm!
{ Translation: Hello! }
Toxel's AvatarToxel
something I noticed: I have 2 valentines day teddiursas. my original one from the Eternal flame event is called teddibear but my new one is called teddiursa instead if this is intentional, why? :o
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
my favorite part of the announcment is: (copy,paste,edit)
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page