PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Oh yeah... You're right, some were rewards for Story Quests, that's fair. Still, my edit regarding the "misleading" thing stands.
Correct on the story quest and stuff, but this is where it gets confusing I'm highlight it You state the word "previously" meaning older sprites from before not for this year and shows all the older sprites stating we can buy the old ones not the new ones. It just says introducing and it being at the end of all the sprits felt like a surprise reveal as we read the news post. we as the user base been getting a new sprite for v day each time with out pay for the last few times, it never states we had to pay for it. If it was going be for zc it should been told in-advance and written out that it was going be a change in the V day and how it works. just like when the meowstics happened we were told we be able to send / pay for them to send to others. This can be seen as a confusion or a mislead / miscommunication and it happens from time to time and even thought im really upset and hurt its just a pixel but some people will take it very seriously so I thought I say something before someone else does and it turns into something bad like last new post with zc and rtm.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page