PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Faded's AvatarFaded
@Niet or any mod listening I'm really glad that we have some really cool custom sprites for the holiday and I don't mind paying the zc for them either, that being said I'm a bit disappointed that we can't choose our preferred nature for the custom sprites like in Cele's shop. I've paid probably more than $50 usd (thank you currency rates, let's not talk about that) and still am trying to get my hands on a gentle Sylventine. I'm not sure why we can't choose their nature since we're paying the same price as for some custom sprites from cele's shop but I was really hoping somebody would consider making this a thing or maybe at least acknowledge it before the event ends (since I'm starting to worry that time is running out for the custom sprite) Sorry if this sounds like a complaint or negative (I usually don't like this sort of vibe but as mentioned before we have what 2 or 3 days left to buy custom sprites before we have to wait until 2023.) With that said, let's leave this off on a good note by saying that I really like the custom sprites available and am really glad that you implemented them into pokéfarm!
{ Translation: Hello! }
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page