PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Toxel's Avatarhypermode-12.pngToxel
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
@UnownVelouria thank you! i Think i understand everything now
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png
Another [Question] Could someone please list/confirm what the 28 day new 300ZC priced HM Will include? In total, specifically, comprehensively please?
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 6572 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/82 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Starblaze's AvatarStarblaze
master.pngd+.png
I am super excited about the 1 day Overclock boost but disappointed in the proposed change to the shiny charms. I hope you decide to keep the current recharging system.
Credits
July Trophy: Jolleon November Trophy: Volcarona
Team flying.png: 435 b.png 5.png g.png
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Why is there such a desire to satisfy the free to play players at the expense of those who are willing to pay to play? HM-lite is the perfect solution to satisfy the free to play community while still pleasing the pay to play users. No one with sense is going to be upset if there needs to be increased prices of purchasable items if more money is needed to support to site; but in doing so we need to be offered perks that match the price increase. To free to play players, what you offer will never be enough unless it is free to be earned. It may be more logical to offer more ways for users to earn more in game currency rather than splitting things into pieces and making huge changes. What can you add to pokefarm to make it better. Right now all you are doing is taking away pre-existing features and replacing them. Your current system has been working, but the site currently has a bigger issue with not enough currency to stimulate the economy.
Currently buying: summon_jir.png × 238 / 500 summon_los.png × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
wintergale's Avatarhypermode-12.pngwintergale
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Another [Question] Could someone please list/confirm what the 28 day new 300ZC priced HM Will include? In total, specifically, comprehensively please?
As I understand it, it'll have everything it offers now, minus the 40-chain boost.
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
KleinFye's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKleinFye
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
soooo, do i understand it right? people that bought HM for whatever time have to exchange it for overclocking? like, i bought a HM for 500zc ("old" price) for 28 days and have to change it to an overclocking for 21 days? that would mean we "loose" 100zc for the HM (exchanging 1:1 to overclocking) and even 7 days for the exchange. higher amounts are even worse. 5000zc for the year HM, while you "get" just 274 days (365/4*3)? counting 280 days (28 days +10) the costs would be around 4.000zc. so people are basically loosing 1.000zc, equivalent to 10$? wouldn't it be more fair if people that have an "old" HM get the time they have left as "free" time on the overclocking? or am i understanding it completly wrong? hope someone can help here x3
astrolochi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngastrolochi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Why can't the pokeradar boost be kept as part of hypermode while also giving the option to purchase it on its own for those who don't want the other hypermode boosts? Why does it have to be removed from hypermode entirely? I'm just confused, if it can't work that way then why not?
august 26 any prns i collect bunny pokemon! avatar credit summon_hup.png 490 / 500 summon_hup.png buying @ 18 zc each
credit
Stichman34's AvatarStichman34
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Shorter release times. 1hr 500GP claimed once a month 24 daycare adoptions (up from 6 without HM) 5 legendary seals 20% albino radar discount 10% GP discount. Double Fab friday bonus and +40% xp to eggs

QUOTE originally posted by wolfe

Why can't the pokeradar boost be kept as part of hypermode while also giving the option to purchase it on its own for those who don't want the other hypermode boosts? Why does it have to be removed from hypermode entirely? I'm just confused, if it can't work that way then why not?
If a user buys Overclocking for 28 days, then Hypermode, what happens to the overclocked time? it'd either get wasted, pushed to the end of HM, or needs to be seperated
Profile picture made by my friend Ronya as a commission. Edited and used with permission.
Beel Jam's AvatarBeel Jam
master.png
As a f2p player I am defintely happy with a slight change towards f2p players, however I also see the concern with p2p players. I don't see why options cant co-exist, with f2p players getting an option towards better hunting and p2p players getting their options. especially with the possibility of keeping the overclocking on HM but allowing an only-overclocking option for people who cant quite afford HM/don't need the other perks. although I'm sure this'd change pricing in some way with HM/overlocking in general
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by torchie

As someone who has been buying year hm just for the increased daycare adopt amount increase and the 40 chain boost, this is... disappointing to say the least. I can see it would be better for f2p players, but what about your p2p players? I'm not the only one here who uses hm solely for increased shiny chances and daycare adopt increases, I'm sure. Or, perhaps, it could work if you were to give us an option to buy overclocking at 365 days' length as well? That could... just help my brain to calculate things a lot easier e.e;;
Yes, please this. If I wanted to continue playing with max boosts + a year hypermode, I would have to pay: 5475 Year HM Voucher 250 x 13 = 3250 for UberCharms for a full year 400 x 13 = 5200 for Overclocking for a full year Which is almost 14,000 ZC Compared to with old HM which was 5000 Year HM Voucher 200 x 13 = 2600 for UberCharms for a full year Which is 7600 Unless I've severly misunderstood/miscalculated I have to pay almost double to receive the same boosts? I don't understand why all these changes when HM Lite seemed perfectly reasonable.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page