PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by torchie

As someone who has been buying year hm just for the increased daycare adopt amount increase and the 40 chain boost, this is... disappointing to say the least. I can see it would be better for f2p players, but what about your p2p players? I'm not the only one here who uses hm solely for increased shiny chances and daycare adopt increases, I'm sure. Or, perhaps, it could work if you were to give us an option to buy overclocking at 365 days' length as well? That could... just help my brain to calculate things a lot easier e.e;;
Yes, please this. If I wanted to continue playing with max boosts + a year hypermode, I would have to pay: 5475 Year HM Voucher 250 x 13 = 3250 for UberCharms for a full year 400 x 13 = 5200 for Overclocking for a full year Which is almost 14,000 ZC Compared to with old HM which was 5000 Year HM Voucher 200 x 13 = 2600 for UberCharms for a full year Which is 7600 Unless I've severly misunderstood/miscalculated I have to pay almost double to receive the same boosts? I don't understand why all these changes when HM Lite seemed perfectly reasonable.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page