PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Melia's AvatarMelia

QUOTE originally posted by wolfe

Why can't the pokeradar boost be kept as part of hypermode while also giving the option to purchase it on its own for those who don't want the other hypermode boosts? Why does it have to be removed from hypermode entirely? I'm just confused, if it can't work that way then why not?
This. The more I think about it the less I like the separation of the shiny chance increase from hypermode. HM-lite was a pretty good idea imo. Not sure why they decided to choose this method instead.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
KleinFye's AvatarKleinFye
@prometheus miscalculated =D HM will be reduced to 300zc =) so you will have to pay less for a whole year
Agent3's AvatarAgent3

Why can't the pokeradar boost be kept as part of hypermode while also giving the option to purchase it on its own for those who don't want the other hypermode boosts? Why does it have to be removed from hypermode entirely? I'm just confused, if it can't work that way then why not?
You might have people who want the HM benefits but not the chain boost too. Like I could see myself only buying hypermode as proposed here for the GP discount to buy DCP for say my Solynx hunt but not want to be actively hunting and clicking that entire time (I can overclock for only a day or whatever). I wonder if the best course of action is to have all three running concurrently: Hypermode-Lite with all hypermode benefits minus the pokeradar boost @300ZC/28D Hypermode with all hypermode benefits and pokeradar boost @700ZC/28D in addition to Overclocking the radar @400ZC/28D Therefore we get the best of both worlds?
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by KleinFye

@prometheus miscalculated =D HM will be reduced to 300zc =) so you will have to pay less for a whole year
I'm talking about the year HM vouchers, not the monthly ones. Unless the yearly HM vouchers drop a hell of a lot, it's still costing a lot more.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
yeah, but when the monthly ones are 300zc, i other ones will be reduced too =D highest you have to pay would be 3.900zc (300x13) but i bet you'll get a discount for it too =D
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

yeah, but when the monthly ones are 300zc, i other ones will be reduced too =D highest you have to pay would be 3.900zc (300x13) but i bet you'll get a discount for it too =D
Even if the yearly voucher is 3900 ZC, that's still 12.3k for the whole year of boosts, 5k more than the old HM system. That's another year HM gone on paying for boosts that used to be included in HM.
Stichman34's AvatarStichman34

QUOTE originally posted by Agent3

You might have people who want the HM benefits but not the chain boost too. Like I could see myself only buying hypermode as proposed here for the GP discount to buy DCP for say my Solynx hunt but not want to be actively hunting and clicking that entire time (I can overclock for only a day or whatever). I wonder if the best course of action is to have all three running concurrently: Hypermode-Lite with all hypermode benefits minus the pokeradar boost @300ZC/28D Hypermode with all hypermode benefits and pokeradar boost @700ZC/28D in addition to Overclocking the radar @400ZC/28D Therefore we get the best of both worlds?
I don't mean to repeat myself but what happens if a user has bought the Overclock, then buys the "full" hypermode? It would either get wasted, or be pushed to after the HM Honestly, i think the bigger "fix" would be having 6monthly/yearly discounts on the Overlocking.

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

Even if the yearly voucher is 3900 ZC, that's still 12.3k for the whole year of boosts, 5k more than the old HM system.
It was said in the other thread that it's gonna be a 40% discount, so likely 2350ZC
Profile picture made by my friend Ronya as a commission. Edited and used with permission.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

The 300zc HM doesn't include the chain boost, which is probably the biggest part of the current HM. So just getting the chain boost would be more expensive than a current year of HM, and you're losing most of the benefits. If you buy the full 700zc HM, then you'd be wasting almost an entire current year of HM's value.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
leporidae's Avatarleporidae
@Stitchman34 it would would get pushed to the end of hypermode, i don't see why that would be an issue. @agent3 that makes sense! i bought hypermode for all of its features, the pokeradar boost included. it would feel like a waste of my money to separate it since i would have to pay even more to keep all the boosts i wanted. but i can see why people wouldn't want everything hypermode offers. i like the idea you had of hypermode lite, hypermode, and overclocking being three separate things.
august 26 any prns i collect bunny pokemon! avatar credit
drawn by me
359 / 500 buying @ 18 zc each
credit
yeah, when you compare it to the "old" prices, it would be more expensive. when you compare it to the new prices we have, it's basically the same HM 300zc + 400zc for the overclocking =700zc so if you want the full boost, you have to pay the same as it is planned right now

QUOTE originally posted by me, so niet won't oversee

soooo, do i understand it right? people that bought HM for whatever time have to exchange it for overclocking? like, i bought a HM for 500zc ("old" price) for 28 days and have to change it to an overclocking for 21 days? that would mean we "loose" 100zc for the HM (exchanging 1:1 to overclocking) and even 7 days for the exchange. higher amounts are even worse. 5000zc for the year HM, while you "get" just 274 days (365/4*3)? counting 280 days (28 days +10) the costs would be around 4.000zc. so people are basically loosing 1.000zc, equivalent to 10$? wouldn't it be more fair if people that have an "old" HM get the time they have left as "free" time on the overclocking? or am i understanding it completly wrong? hope someone can help here x3

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page