PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 16171819202122

QUOTE originally posted by Thunderjaw

That is 950 ZC. 700 + 250 = 950
You are correct, it is early and I cannot quite math yet and probably should have double checked myself. Sorry about that. However, the point stands. You are one who admitted that HM isn't really accessible to you anymore with these price increases. And from an edited perspective on my post, that's 1k I'm buying at around $17 a month and I'm getting 50 to put away towards other things which is less than ideal on that end.

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

Niet did say he would take suggestions on things to add to HM to make it more worthwhile, it’d be great to throw in suggestions to make it better as opposed to the suggestion of lowering the price. I mostly skimmed but I’ve only seen “lower the price” and “change it to dcp instead of 24 adopts” is there anything else that could improve HM and make it feel a bit more worth it to everyone?
I personally do not have any suggestions on how to make it better, and honestly I don't think that should have to be the case. Returning it to the original price is the suggestion - it made sense and again will keep the people currently buying it at that price. Instead the increase is driving them off and hoping the people willing to buy at the increased price will make up the difference and that's not great business strategy. And I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that we get daycare passes instead of the increase in adopts. That means people can trade them around instead of them being account locked if they don't have the time to play all the time but still want to build up stuff for when they do have time.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Milah Silvermoon

And I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that we get daycare passes instead of the increase in adopts. That means people can trade them around instead of them being account locked if they don't have the time to play all the time but still want to build up stuff for when they do have time.
Do you have any idea how utterly destroyed the market would be if every single Hypermode user just printed 140 GP of value every single day??
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

The price is frustrating and I agree with some points being made here and also disagree with some. Niet did say he would take suggestions on things to add to HM to make it more worthwhile, it’d be great to throw in suggestions to make it better as opposed to the suggestion of lowering the price. I mostly skimmed but I’ve only seen “lower the price” and “change it to dcp instead of 24 adopts” is there anything else that could improve HM and make it feel a bit more worth it to everyone? It’s more so the price of ZC that causes issues because a lot of us were used to 100zc=1$ USD ratio - it is unfortunate that ratio isn’t viable anymore but we will have to get used to the zc prices because they aren’t changing tbh
Yea, as much as I would love to get DCPs instead of adopts I can see why that would not get implemented at least, so as much as it sounds like a cool idea.. I understand reasoning to why that would just be a no. That aside, I do not feel like what was added feels like enough for the price change. Maybe others disagree, not to say I think they were bad updates but they didn't feel like enough for the increase? I do think there should be more benefits since the price was uppsed. Wish I could come up with any ideas but alas that is not my forte. (Maybe if I were to come up with any I could pop them in later..) Though the price change going from $13.68 to $18.56 (for me) makes it now unaffordable for me, and even for a handful of others, which is my main complaint really? Like when I used rmt it would cost $9.84 for HM+UC so the bump to ~$14 was annoying but still affordable enough that when I was available to come back to the site I could? and I would have been fully willing to pay for currency straight from the site to hunt + get stuff for my partner to hunt too if needed. But now it is just fully unaffordable for me and a few others, which kind of sucks that unless there is a sale on site it is now out of budget.. Not only does this affect people who would previously be willing to buy ZC but is out of their budget, but it also makes it more difficult for free to play players who need to depend on others to get their hands on zc...
rawstberry.png Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast rawstberry.png
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,475,549
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,282,308
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
summon_gza.png x 23 / 1,000
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
1. I want to say thank you, Niet, for putting these changes forward for the betterment of the community as a whole. 2. While I'm not particularly enthused by the increase in HM, I can see why it's needed, especially with the new bonuses. 3. Would it be possible to add a discount on new fields to HM, since that's still a big complaint from some people with a lot of fields?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
decapod's Avatardecapod
master.pngd+.png
great update imo, much needed improvements! i’m just glad i went ahead and bought me hypermode + ubercharm before the new increased price ^^ i knew they would increase. overall i’m happy with the new pricing for everything, it all seems more balanced!
(pfp art by me)
How I feel about the HM price increase, is that I'd prefer to be able to afford it, rather than have it be worth more. I love the bonuses, but if I can't afford HM then I don't get them anyway, so what's the point? I want to be able to pay to play, that's my preferred method due to irl time constraints. I think you have the right idea with the bonuses but the wrong way of implementing them. As much as I hate the tier subscription method, having a cheaper version of HM with less bonuses would make it more feasible to spend some money on the site.
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

How I feel about the HM price increase, is that I'd prefer to be able to afford it, rather than have it be worth more. I love the bonuses, but if I can't afford HM then I don't get them anyway, so what's the point? I want to be able to pay to play, that's my preferred method due to irl time constraints. I think you have the right idea with the bonuses but the wrong way of implementing them. As much as I hate the tier subscription method, having a cheaper version of HM with less bonuses would make it more feasible to spend some money on the site.
/forum/thread/337671/Tiered-Hypermode
Lawless's AvatarLawless
grandmaster.pngc+.png

As long as they kept all the old bonuses for a cheaper HM, I agree. The new bonuses don't justify the price increase to what it is now. Some adopts? some gp? Not really worth the extra 200 ZC I'd have to pay since I wouldn't even use them half of the time. I agree with this 100%, I would at least like to even be able to afford to play and hunt, because with this incrase, it's not even worth my time to do anything here 'cause I just can't afford it and getting that much more and trying to buy from people with what I do have is insane.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

/forum/thread/337671/Tiered-Hypermode
You should really make it a poll/discussion in a news announcements so people actually see it and not in the suggestions thread. If you didn't post it here I would have missed it, and now it's on page 18 and will be easily missed by others. Not many people dig through the suggestion forums for that kinda stuff. mod edit: posts merged
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,910,778
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
summon_tko.png x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
summon_gar.png x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
Well that's my point. I'm open to suggestions. We have a place for suggestions. If you have suggestions, please put them in the place dedicated to suggestions.
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
I can't, that's why I did put mine here. Just in case it was missed: would it be possible to ass a small discount to the price of new fields for HM users? This seems to still be a big complaint from veteran users with a lot of fields.

Pages: 123··· 16171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page