PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 19202122

xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
Love the new update! Was definitely scared when you said the shiny box was going to be a legacy item. I had just bought mine in the beggining of January and wondered if all that saving up was for nothing. Thank you so much for adding a disassemble feature!
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
S n a c k s's AvatarS n a c k s
Going off what some others have said, now that I've read back fully and gotten back up to speed, I feel like I need to clarify a big reason that I, and maybe others, likely feel the most uncomfortable about the increase for HM as a whole. With the RMT ban being put into effect, the userbase is 100% forced to buy ZC from the site itself, regardless of whatever the conversion rate is. That sucks for a lot of people because of ( insert the dozens of examples that others, and myself, have already gone through, ) but it mostly sucks because users are being forced to deal with a price increase on top of no longer having an accessible price option with RMT. Doing this right after cutting off a major route people took to make the game itself more accessible for a lower-budget person just makes it seem like people are being punished for having those options before. I'm not saying this as a reason to bring back RMT or argue that it should be allowed, and I'm not trying to paint this in some terrible light, but the admins / team here need to understand the that timing of this all being increased is... well, pretty garbage. When looking it from the user-base side, realise that we've been stripped of a lot of options ( justifiably so! It's your website and you're allowed to do as you want with it! If you want to increase the rates then you're entitled to it! ) and now bonked with additional fees on top of everything else that we have no choice but to agree with. The timing just sucks. I'm sure I'm rambling quite a bit but I hope my point is still there. Definitely need another cup of coffee soon...
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Oh no, I already could barely scrape by for getting zc for hypermode and uber, and now I need to get an additional 250 zc so I can hunt again. Looks like I may never get my delta melan after all... Welp, back to completing my dragon delta living dex Disclaimer: Yes the prices for hm went up and it's hard on me, but I won't stop playing the game because I have a goal that doesn't require to pay lots of money. I save up gp from events, boxes, and other things and then I purchase any dragon delta I see And yes, I'm happy with other things too. Wish I had saved the lucky seal I used on christmas but oh well. You win some you lose some
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
RainbowSyrup's AvatarRainbowSyrup
Overall I'm pretty happy with these changes. The hike in HM feels weird because the changes (FF boon aside) don't really apply to me but I think it's fairly fine nonetheless. The one that really keeps grabbing me though, is that the ubercharm got hiked just because shiny charm did. It's true that it's an overpowered item, but I imagine if you raise the price 50zc maybe, change it from 28 to 31 days. Not a change worth 50 ZC on its own, but it would make more sense to justify not leaving it at 200 alongside shinycharm or shifting to 225. Otherwise, I was very fond of the account locked Daycare passes for HM. If that feels too OP, maybe give like 9 of the bonus grabs as account locked passes if none of the 18 extra have been used that day.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
to everyone wanting account locked Daycare passes when HM gave DCP we had to go to the HM page, collect them got to the DC page use them & if I remember right if you didn't use them on the day you got them you will need to go back to the HM page to get the new set as you couldn't have more then 6 at a time
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 03:12 AM
Score: 96
TR code credit
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

to everyone wanting account locked Daycare passes when HM gave DCP we had to go to the HM page, collect them got to the DC page use them & if I remember right if you didn't use them on the day you got them you will need to go back to the HM page to get the new set as you couldn't have more then 6 at a time
I would not like this at all. I would prefer account locked passes that don't expire as I tend to use them for bulk hunting and not a few uses each day so losing them would be like not even getting them in the first place.
549/3,000
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
Heck yes! I have been saving up zc for the shiny charm box for so long and now I"ll be able to just buy charms instead ^_^ Love all of these updates, I think they're all really good ideas and can't wait for them to be released. Ty Niet for all the hard work that was put into rebalancing these items
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 130
Hexed's AvatarHexed
Can't say i'm excited about the hypermode price increase. My hypermode just expired and don't really see myself buying another 28 days at this price point. Because of the exchange rate, 500 ZC was already 7 Canadian dollars, now with the new price it'll be the equivalent of 10 Canadian dollars. Plus the way that the ZC is structured, i'm stuck paying full price for the ZC unless i want to buy 1000, which puts my monthly costs up to 16 Canadian dollars. I'm a little frustrated because I never did any RMT so it really just feels like a price hike out of nowhere. A lot of the other changes I like, and i'm excited to see how HM-Lite works out, but 10-16 cad a month is a Warcraft subscription, and frankly i can't justify that to myself for this site, lovely as it is. It's just right outside my upper limit. I'm not going to quit or anything, and I'll still probably by ZC from time to time to pay artists and keep everything simple and onsite, but like, this is my balking point, I feel like there are others in a similar boat. Hope this feedback feels helpful! I don't want to tear anyone down but i want to be honest about where this leaves me!
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by Hexed

Can't say i'm excited about the hypermode price increase. My hypermode just expired and don't really see myself buying another 28 days at this price point. Because of the exchange rate, 500 ZC was already 7 Canadian dollars, now with the new price it'll be the equivalent of 10 Canadian dollars. Plus the way that the ZC is structured, i'm stuck paying full price for the ZC unless i want to buy 1000, which puts my monthly costs up to 16 Canadian dollars. I'm a little frustrated because I never did any RMT so it really just feels like a price hike out of nowhere. A lot of the other changes I like, and i'm excited to see how HM-Lite works out, but 10-16 cad a month is a Warcraft subscription, and frankly i can't justify that to myself for this site, lovely as it is. It's just right outside my upper limit. I'm not going to quit or anything, and I'll still probably by ZC from time to time to pay artists and keep everything simple and onsite, but like, this is my balking point, I feel like there are others in a similar boat. Hope this feedback feels helpful! I don't want to tear anyone down but i want to be honest about where this leaves me!
WOW... Ouch! Your comments provide much food for thought, Hexed. Similar boat? Feels like my boat is tossing and turning in turbulent waters. Getting so confused and disoriented, I don't know which end is up. Feeling ... seasick ...
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 1055 ○●
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
I... honestly don't get why people keep saying zc is so expensive to get when in other countries? It's just how conversion rates are these days...? For ref, I'm in Korea. I buy zc when I can. these are my rates, to KRW (screenshot). Yeah, it feels more expensive to get for me. But at the end of the day, that still = gbp price stated. There is no extra fees or anything to pay for zc if using Stripe to buy directly... Maybe I'm misunderstanding things. I'm sorry if that is the case. I remember the days of the 6 extra daycare adopts being account-locked. I like the idea of it, if it doesn't expire. Otherwise, I'm fine with how the adopts work now :>
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal

Pages: 123··· 19202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page