PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ZC rebalancing >

Hexed's AvatarHexed
ultra.pnge.png
Can't say i'm excited about the hypermode price increase. My hypermode just expired and don't really see myself buying another 28 days at this price point. Because of the exchange rate, 500 ZC was already 7 Canadian dollars, now with the new price it'll be the equivalent of 10 Canadian dollars. Plus the way that the ZC is structured, i'm stuck paying full price for the ZC unless i want to buy 1000, which puts my monthly costs up to 16 Canadian dollars. I'm a little frustrated because I never did any RMT so it really just feels like a price hike out of nowhere. A lot of the other changes I like, and i'm excited to see how HM-Lite works out, but 10-16 cad a month is a Warcraft subscription, and frankly i can't justify that to myself for this site, lovely as it is. It's just right outside my upper limit. I'm not going to quit or anything, and I'll still probably by ZC from time to time to pay artists and keep everything simple and onsite, but like, this is my balking point, I feel like there are others in a similar boat. Hope this feedback feels helpful! I don't want to tear anyone down but i want to be honest about where this leaves me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page