PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

wintergale's Avatarwintergale
As much as I am a little miffed about the increased cost of HM/Ubercharm, I am still very excited about these changes! ;o I am still going to buy zc, even with the oof rates of GBP to KRW, as it is my only way to pay artists on this site. Yes, I know, RMT is allowed for buying art. I just don't have the means, due to how PayPal KR handles new account registrations and my personal situation atm. I am in love with the free daycare adopt increase and pr stick price decrease, as well as the legendary seals update :> I'll just live with the fact I gotta make sure I have at least 475zc to spare on top of buying 5k to get my year hm close to the end of the year xD
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Neutrophil's AvatarNeutrophil
Hypermode is so expensive now, rip me for not being able to afford it before the change. And rip this scorbunny hunt too that I saved that's 5k+ no melan.
Avatar is official from the anime Cells at Work
Deermoth's AvatarDeermoth
Love the changes! HM/Uber going up sucks, but I understand why... Glad I got them before they changed ;w;;
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Type Race Score : 914
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Can't say it didn't hurt seeing HM be raised to 700 ZC even though it was expected, though with current bonuses I'd be okay if it was 600-650 ZC, but I understand you've got to keep the site running somehow and can't be expected to run this on just thin air. Though as you've said, you're open to suggestions so I hope you take some of them into consideration to make up for the increased price. I really really like Topmarks' suggestion of being able to claim account-locked daycare passes. No way to abuse that by selling them off but I can collect them and use when I'd find use for them. But to make it fair, it should be something that you've gotta claim rather than passively collecting maybe to 'balance it out'? I'd also like that 5-10% Credit discount on everything, a lot of things require Credits (fields, supplier, etc), that'd also pay off very well since a lot of things that are bought aren't things that can be traded off, so the HM user benefits from it and doesn't extend to others. Also like Glacegoss' suggestion for 4th scour slot, discount for deltaing eggs and Market Fee reduction, those sound like most useful from my perspective. And most of other suggestions but these are the ones that stuck out the most for me. Currently not very keen on 'tiered' HM idea and that's the most I can say, I really don't have any good arguments beyond that it sounds like it's going to be hard to split features in multiple tiers bc it could result in arguments 'why would this one be cheaper/more expensive when it's not a feature that should cost ZC' etc., don't really want to think about it beyond this lol. Other than HM's price, I'm really happy with all of the other changes, especially PR Stick's decrease which I completely forgot about, now I'm more likely to buy one when I'll need it! I know I've said I'd keep Shiny Charm Box but those 10 Shiny Charms sound really tempting to swap for now :sweats:
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
..Um literally what. I thought the point was to change how much ZC itself costs. I still have to empty my wallet to get literally anything. I've never seen a premium currency so overpriced except obviously Pokemon Unite.
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 370
Badge Code by LycanKai
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by TheForumFairy

..Um literally what. I thought the point was to change how much ZC itself costs.
I confess to being very confused as to how you got that impression - to my eyes, Niet made it pretty clear that this was always about adjusting prices of ZC-bought products, not of ZC itself.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by TheForumFairy

..Um literally what. I thought the point was to change how much ZC itself costs. I still have to empty my wallet to get literally anything. I've never seen a premium currency so overpriced except obviously Pokemon Unite.
We never said anything about changing the ZC cost. Niet has stated multiple times that the pricing of ZC is not going to change. Could you tell me where you saw otherwise, please? :o
✦ ✦
73/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
as excited as i am about the prices of everything else and not minding uber going up a little, i am a lil peeved at HM going up so drastically... ZC rebalancing is supposed to make things a little more balanced but now for those of us who could barely get enough for HM before, its going to be almost impossible. Especially with the zc exchange pricing being what it is for people not using your currency....
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,083,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,935,178
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,626,453
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,795,856
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
it would be cool if hm still came how it did originally for 500zc, but you could buy a special "prenium package" for 700zc instead
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
oh my god i am so hyped for this. read through it all and can say with certainity, this is a big game changer. this is defintly what the site needed. thank you niet.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page