PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 202122

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As has been correctly pointed out, the prices of various ZC items could use some work. Coming soon Feb 3rd! See below for a detailed breakdown of old and new prices. To name just one example, Box Boxes cost 300 ZC, which according to the user-driven exchange rate would be a massive 1.5 MILLION Credits. Looking at the Market, they actually sell for around 600k. GP and Relic items are intentionally priced higher than the user-driven exchange rate, to encourage trading with other players, however the gap is far too large and will be addressed in the update. Some items, however, are kind of underpriced right now, so a select few items may increase in price slightly. But not too much. And finally a couple of items will be discontinued entirely: - The Shiny Charm Box will be removed from sale. All Shiny Charms will be rechargeable without the use of this additional item. The Box itself will be able to be traded in for additional Shiny Charms as a way of recovering some of the value invested in it - unless you want to keep it as a collectable Legacy Item that will never be obtainable again ;) - The Money Safe will be made available for Credits, or maybe GP. It really ought to be a standard feature so it needs to be more accessible. This update will require some reprogramming, but nothing too major on the server side. I expect this update to be ready to go live by the end of February - it would be sooner but I have PFQ Anniversary and Valentine's Day events to program in and those kind of take priority. Please look forward to it!
Update 31/Jan: Did I say "end of February"? Turns out it's almost done now. Just need to test the updates, and then I will push the update live on the 3rd of February. In addition to ZC prices, Hypermode will be receiving a few additional bonuses. These will all be explained when the update goes live, but for now I can tell you that the daily adoption limit from the DayCare will be doubled (again) to 24! Reminder that some items will be going up in price. The biggest price increase is +40%. For comparison, the biggest price drop is -75%. Spoiler (hover or tap to reveal):
Save your Lucky Seals, as you'll be able to trade them in for the equivalent amount of Legendary Seals. It's the same item but much, much cheaper.
Please check back when the update goes live. I will post a full table showing old and new prices, as well as notes to explain reasoning on certain changes.

ItemBeforeAfterNotes
Shiny Charm150200Higher initial investment; see Box
Shiny Charm Box2000--Discontinue item; no longer needed for Charm charging; can be "dismantled" to receive 10 Shiny Charms
Übercharm200250Slight increase; it is a very powerful item after all.
Egg Passx1: 100
x5: 300
x10: 500
x100: 2500
20% cheaper
Hypermode28d: 500
180d: 2800
365d: 5000
Higher base price but better bulk discounts (12%/25% => 20%/40%)
Additional perks, see below.
Box Box300250It should still be cheaper to buy from other users, but not as much.
Box Box Box15001250Pay for 5 Box Boxes, get one free!
Gragon's Stash60005000Pay for 4 Box Box Boxes, get one free!
Lucky Sealx1: 100
x5: 400
x10: 600
Since it gives a random item, it makes sense to cut the price on it.
Replace with Legendary Seal and existing Lucky Seals can be traded for 4 of this new item.
Shelter Pass ★10001000Unchanged; to be reconsidered with possible Shelter Pass updates
GP voucherx100: 100
x550: 500
x1250: 1000
x3000: 2000
Intentionally still worse than the player-driven exchange rate to encourage trading, but substantially better on its own.
Money Safe200--Discontinue item; make a standard feature. It was funny when TF2's Sandvich Safe was relevant but now it's a premium item for no reason.
PR Memory Stick300200Price reduced to better fit how many Egg Passes it's worth getting a Stick for.
Relicscopper/10k: 30
silver/20k: 55
gold/50k: 120
vase/100k: 225
band/200k: 400
statue/500k: 855
crown/1M: 1500
Cut the price threefold. See GP notes.
Super Lucky Eggx1: 160
x10: 1280
x30: 2880
Halve the price going forward.
Costumes60~24060~240Unchanged; CSes are generally collector's items and therefore more expensive.
Hypermode has the following adjustments: - DayCare adoption limit increased from 12 to 24 - Lucky Seal replaced with 5x Legendary Seal - Fabulous Friday reward is doubled - Albino Radar charging cost reduced by 20% I am also open to suggestions regarding further bonuses to consider adding to Hypermode, although it's important to ensure such bonuses stay reasonably balanced. Hypermode is powerful, sure, but it mustn't be made too powerful. Money Safe can now be bought for GP instead of ZC. It functions exactly as before. I will be considering the option of multiple Safes, Item Safes, etc. but that'll be for a future update if it does happen. Shelter Pass ★ remains unchanged at this time. I am considering rebalancing the Shelter Passes, but that too will be for a future update if it happens. Major accompanying updates: - The Shiny Charm Box is no longer required. Using a Shiny Charm immediately converts it into a Dead Shiny Charm, which can be recharged using GP. The Box itself is now a Legacy Item and can either be kept as a collectable or traded in for 10 Shiny Charms on the Shiny Hunting page. If you have borrowed a Shiny Charm Box, be sure to return it to the lender in the condition you received it. - Lucky Seals are now a Legacy Item, and can be kept or traded in for 4 Legendary Seals each. This can be done on the Boxes page, where the Seals are sold. Additional minor changes: - The Rank-up reward "5 Lucky Seals" has been replaced with "5 Legendary Seals". This is because the point of the reward is not to gain large amounts of value, but to have the opportunity to gain 5 Summon Items. - You can now toggle a notification to remind you to use a new Shiny Charm. I am open to feedback regarding further price adjustments, and I'm also happy to hear thoughts on the state of GP-priced items.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Thank you for listening to us and giving us an idea of what is being planned and hopefully updated soon! We really do appreciate this!
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
been hoping this update would come out, 3000GP for 2000ZC is….well not what i’m used to anyway
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
So so happy. When I first logged in I noticed things were a bit.. Wonky to state plainly. The economy is pretty out of wack.
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2374
Badge Code by LycanKai
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
Excited and appreciative for this. Thank you
farmlesbian's Avatarfarmlesbian
Yay!! This is excellent news!!
Lv. 85 — 19,012 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
I like this a lot, looking forward to the price changes!
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
*bows* thank you. I am also happy to see that those who do have a Shiny Charm Box will get their ZC sort of back in the way of charms. Or well, in general that we get something for it :)
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
River Otter's AvatarRiver Otter
This is a great move to make. Great quality of life changes that were very much needed. Thank you for doing this. I'm excited to see these changes in the work!
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
Thank you, Niet. Thank you team. While I'm not entirely "omg rainbows and sunshine, change is afoot! I believe in you!" this is a step in the right direction. Thank you for trying, at the very least. I hope this continues to be a thing you guys do to keep us informed and is not just a one-off to silence the majority speaking out only to revert back to the way things have been done (which has been an issue for a while). Looking forward to whats gonna happen at least. I'm not holding my breath, I hope you can understand.
Holy cow these updates and price lowerings look great so far :D I'm kinda excited to have them implemented. Woo I guess you can say I'm possibly holding my breath just a little now though i am rather upset about HM price geting bumped by so much, especially for those of us that cannot buy zc from the site or players (due to how expensive it is compared to what you get / it being banned respectively).
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,753,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,448,457
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,616,668
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page