PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
It can be considered.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
Awesome. And once again, thank you for all your hard work.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
S n a c k s's AvatarS n a c k s
champion.pnge.png
I feel like the HM increase is a bit of a slap in the face after having been literally told that you wouldn't 'be punished by other countries' currencies.' People voiced up before that the ZC:$ ratio was unnaccessible for most, we were told that it was ridiculous for us to ask for a change there, but then you turn around and increase the price of HM instead. Given the fact that you had already been told about people being frustrated with the cost of ZC, frustrated that there would be no accessibility with the removal of RMT, and frustrated with the sudden changes... well, having all other options locked out and then being cornered into dealing with a price increase? It just doens't look or sit well. Consider the fact that HM, for a single month, is 13CAD/14AUD... instead of the 'oh it's only seven pounds' logic behind it. This adds up fast, especially if those users had the intention of buying other things on top of it. Ubercharm, Shiny charm, boxes maybe -- at least then it made sense to splurge a bit more and get the 1,000 ZC bundle. Now though? Egh. For those that don't have a large income and want to just enjoy PF as it is, you've made it quite a bit more unnacessible. When you go from 'we're going to be changing the price to make things more accessible since you've voiced concerns,' to 'oh we upped the price on a lot of the core items that you're going to buy because we made them better' does... well, it just doesn't really come off well, since again, all of this was from people voicing up their frustrations branching from the RMT issue. This is just my opinion, of course, but it is frustrating to see that the userbase is the one being punished for 'other countries' currencies' in this situation. We're a userbase that wants to support you and enjoy the game, having prices go up and the ZC:$ ratio not even being considered to look into is frustrating.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by S n a c k s

I feel like the HM increase is a bit of a slap in the face after having been literally told that you wouldn't 'be punished by other countries' currencies.' People voiced up before that the ZC:$ ratio was unnaccessible for most, we were told that it was ridiculous for us to ask for a change there, but then you turn around and increase the price of HM instead. Given the fact that you had already been told about people being frustrated with the cost of ZC, frustrated that there would be no accessibility with the removal of RMT, and frustrated with the sudden changes... well, having all other options locked out and then being cornered into dealing with a price increase? It just doens't look or sit well. Consider the fact that HM, for a single month, is 13CAD/14AUD... instead of the 'oh it's only seven pounds' logic behind it. This adds up fast, especially if those users had the intention of buying other things on top of it. Ubercharm, Shiny charm, boxes maybe -- at least then it made sense to splurge a bit more and get the 1,000 ZC bundle. Now though? Egh. For those that don't have a large income and want to just enjoy PF as it is, you've made it quite a bit more unnacessible. When you go from 'we're going to be changing the price to make things more accessible since you've voiced concerns,' to 'oh we upped the price on a lot of the core items that you're going to buy because we made them better' does... well, it just doesn't really come off well, since again, all of this was from people voicing up their frustrations branching from the RMT issue. This is just my opinion, of course, but it is frustrating to see that the userbase is the one being punished for 'other countries' currencies' in this situation. We're a userbase that wants to support you and enjoy the game, having prices go up and the ZC:$ ratio not even being considered to look into is frustrating.
Exactly, and this is going to create a knock on effect where fewer and fewer people are going to buy HM as a whole because it's not worth the time and money. In the long term site revenue WILL go down.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Possible Additions to HM - - add a 10% credit discount to match the 10% GP discount (Would work on everything, Supplier/Daycare Stuff/Fields/ETC) ((I would rather consider this over a field discount as it would affect other things and not just fields personally)) - Double Daily Login Bonuses (Or all online chain bonsues, maybe even triple - to be fair the daily login currency could be adjusted to begin with) - More trade slots (Doubled perhaps) - More Egg Supplier Order Limit (from the base of 3 to like 6 or 12 so you can get a full party/2 parties) - Market Fee reduction/no loss if you cancel item/no fee at all - Shorter release time reduced further from 1 hour to 45 mins or 30 mins - Boosted EXP increased from 40% to 45-50% - Chance to have extra gems occur during a hatch (Includes regular/flawless gems) ((small chance not a huge one or anything)) - Gem Cost Reduction for Wishforge Upgrade (Not a huge reduction, % based per tier - would include master badges) - Double Garden Slots - Reduced time to reload lab by half (5:00 to 2:30) - 4th/5th scour slot - a small discount to delta a pokemon (5k egg being 20DP per, now reduced to like 18) While those are more small QOL things here and there, there's also items that could be granted but at some point it becomes more of like maybe that's too much? Item wise - a few lucky eggs? - a few relics? at a bit of a loss on this topic as personally i'd rather see some overall adjustments to other things like mentioned above Bigger rewards - Having HM so many times might grant you an extra reward as a thank you for purchasing it so much, idk a free uber charm or some legendary seals or something after 6 months to a years worth or maybe just some extra currency like 1k gp or 1 mil credits (just an example) Cosmetic wise - more Hypermode Userbar options that allow users to select which one they want to use (Multiple options including different solid colors/pride colors/different pokemon/etc) Thanks for reading my suggestions. They may not be super flashy or anything, a lot of them are small QOL ones more than anything but at least it's a few suggestions out there that might give others some ideas.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
emmadragon's Avataremmadragon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I rearly like the ideas of the cr discount and scour slots and daily bonuses. with the daily bonus and scours that could effectively put more into the ecomeny for others to trade for zc needed for hm and uc
summon_mew.png23 summon_lug.png10
those seem like decent suggestions
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

those seem like decent suggestions
It says on this post he is taking suggestions for hypermode adjustments, so I posted them here. No offense, but I will not be making any suggestions in the suggestions section on this website due to the backlash and arguing that goes on there, it's already rough here and it tends to be 10x worse there. Someone else is free to take my suggestions and use them, but this is my limit in terms of posting them.
Hope'sUnicorn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHope'sUnicorn
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngs.png
1.) Oh my. I suggested an item box THREE years ago! 😂😅😭 posted in my journal after it was rejected. 2.) Seriously? Albino radar charge decreased by 20% for hypermode users?! I'm happy and intensely irritated by the fact that I have painstakingly collected over 36,500,00 IP as 1 step in a process to start a year long hunt. -.- Give me a moment, I need to go lay down. 3.) Edit: Selecon raises a great point: discount or "restart" field pricing once you hit a certain number. 1 new field for me costs 540k and no offence Dusky, but you're not much help. 😂 I would suggest either the general pop or exclusive to hypermode users, once a field costs x amount of credits, the prices reset until you hit that number again. Rinse and repeat.
551/3,000 summon_xay.png
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
ultra.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

Perhaps it would have more actual value if you were given the daycare passes instead of just being allowed the extra adopts. So you can trade away the passes if it isn't something you would use. I assume it wouldn't be too hard to make them collectible from the HM page like the GP and seals are?
It used to be like that. People abused it. Now it's applied to the base rate instead. Sorry.
i'm honestly not sure how that could be "abused" but, if it proves to happen again, just account-lock the daycare passes paying to add to a daily limit you're not using is just a waste getting daycare passes each day that you can use when you actually need them feels worthwhile

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page