PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
I'm a big transformer fan. and im old enough to have been a child when gen 1 came out and i definitely watched it. i don't give a frig if it was supposed to be targeted to boys it was fun to watch especially compared to "girl" shows that were airing at the same time. I now have in my growing collection of tv/movie collection of transformers-- transformers gen 1, transformer headmasters, a few more japanese transformers, transformers animated and transformers prime. the only one i dont have that i actually watched is beast wars. the problem with beast wars its totally cgi. 90's cgi so its effects aged like milk. I would not buy it because of how badly the cgi aged but i would be annoyed at it not being in my collection since its stories were good inspite of how bad the cgi aged. besides where else can you watch megatron with a rubber ducky?
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
volkner was annoying in brilliant diamond. starts out with this raichu. my thoughts cool i can kill it with my empoleon penquin. nope it hits with me a move and by the time my turn comes volkner calls it back and sends in another pokemon. then when i kill that pokemon he sends back in raichu which hits me then gets taken out and another pokemon is sent in then i take out that pokemon volkner sends raichu back in it hits me then goes back in pokeball and another pokemon is send out. and he keeps doing it till raichu is the last mon and with my third pokemon i killed it. no penguin didnt faint in the battle but he got down to 1 hp so i took him out and replaced him with my staraptor which got taken out by recoil while taking out two of his other pokemon. I ended it with my garchomp.
my boring days
have i yet complained of how frustrating it is to get a ditto in lab???? well if i havent here it is: ahem cough cough ITS THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING ABOUT PFQ!!! ALL I WANT IS TO GET A DITTO FOR A FRIEND!!! WHY THE HELL DOES DITTO HAVE TO BE ALL LIKE YOU WANT ME? TEHEHEHEHE!!! UGGH THIS LITTLE DEVIL BETTER SHOW UP SOON OR IM TEARING UP A FEW POKEMON TO CREATE ONE!!!
my boring days
Have i mentioned that i am married??? have i mentioned that my husband is 24 years older then me??? well if i didnt im mentioning it now. which made the first few months of the covid craziness hell because i didnt want to infect my husband since hes in the age group to die if he gets it. well its been still hell during the covid mess just lessoning the hell as it progressed. anyways last year let me repeat last year he was told he needed open heart bypass surgery. they set the appointment for the next month. then the doctors called said they had to reschedule because the doctor lost someone in the family. i went ok fine. then they rescheduled it again for the very next month. they then cancelled it once again because that doctor forgot when he scheduled my husbands surgery that he also scheduled a vacation on that date as well. and its just been one thing or another setting back the surgery. well twice it was because of covid flair ups but the others were just stuff they could have scheduled around the surgery instead of forcing my husband to wait. the fact that my husband finally made it to the surgery still alive is amazing all things considered. yes today they finally had the surgery and until a several hours ago i was holding my breath waiting for a call saying sorry we got to reschedule once again. but a few hours ago they called and said my husband made it through the surgery ok. for the last few hours ive been trying to destress and calm down and nothing ive tried has gotten me to calm down. and i think i overstressed myself today and thats why im up this late at night and im afraid i wont sleep tonight because of it. the relief i had hoped i would feel when the doctor called me and said he made it hasnt hit yet. and when it didnt initially hit i didnt worry about it at the time because of the way i grew up in my childhood im used to holding back feelings when i first hear news and thought id feel relief an ever more few hours ago. and i as of yet havent felt it. and its really worrying me because if i dont release the stress that ive been having all day ill stay up all night. sigh. heres hoping i get some sleep sometime tonight.
my boring days
and if your wondering why we werent in the waiting room waiting for my husbands surgery to be over. its because how long the surgery would potentionally go for--he went in at 11:15 am and i didnt get a call till after 6 pm, and while me and our oldest is patient our youngest isnt so patient and with the length of time it took even i and my oldest would be biting at the reigns to find out anything about whats happening in surgery to the point the nurses would probably ask for a stress reliever for us. besides at the hospital they typically have a tv and have it tuned to cnn and with whats going on in the world we didnt need wall to wall coverage of whats happening in the ukraine to add to the stress we were already feeling.
my boring days
sorry for not posting for the last few days. depps trial has me going. heards team seems very inept. and depps team seem to be very professional and experts while showing off that they actually care about their client.
my boring days
well while depp has more supporters on his side then can fit inside the courthouse heard has 4 supporters. the biggest agitant of the supporter eve barlow just got permanently booted from the courthouse. yes some of depps supporters also got kicked but they can return monday. this tell me that depps team is hurting heard more then heard is hurting depp. and omg depps team really didnt have to come out in defence of his supporters but omg im glad they did. heard is losing support and it is glorious. i had worried about this trial before it started but after week 1 im so happy for depp. it seems hes got not only a copetent team but also one that cares for him. while heards is primarily inept and shows not caring about heard. one of the clear cases that they dont give a jack crap about heard is they havent told her to dress and act like an abuse victim during the trial. while depp is showing signs of an abuse victim. when he started to look for a safe place when heard drove up behind him had me so mad at heard. i wanted to hug depp so much at that point and comfort him.
my boring days
ok ok well today in depps trial was mainly boring but anywho. the last testifier rocked. hes like a toned down isaac. the defence is going to have "fun" with him.
my boring days
well anyways my mother has always looked down on drugs and drug addicts. why is this important? well my moms golden child got into drugs. like hard into drugs. and when i found out it made me laugh all day. because my mom will now have to be kind to a drug addict, be caring of a drug addict. to actually see a drug addict as an actual human being and not the worst things on this planet. i know that burned her up knowing that out of all her children the one she worshipped got into drugs. the one who could do no wrong in her eyes got into drugs. the one who she loved the most got into drugs. I wouldn't be as happy with my sister getting into drugs if my mom actually was a kind individual no matter to who. but my mother isnt kind to me unless she is in front of strangers or other relatives so yeah im ecstatic that my sister finally taught my mother about looking down on drug addicts and the consequences for that. though my sister supposedly has gotten off the drugs. im kind of skeptical of that because its only been two years and my sister usually likes doing bad things no matter what else is telling her other wise. so if she stays off the drugs this time then thats great if not. sigh. what do you expect of someone who always liked to live dangerously.
my boring days
so for this tournament ill be firmly esconced in 60th place. sigh. its the lowest rank i have ever been when trying to keep in a tournament. sigh. oh well. at least i wont slip out.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page