PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 25262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
well decided to get a guild jigglybuff to hunt guild igglybuff. the one i got is 79% compatible with my original ditto!!! also got a breeding pair of kyruptoi. decided to replace my ferroseed hunt with it. I hope I can get to the kyruptoi hunt by june. but you know melan hunts their unpredictable. also there is like the breaks i take with the tournaments when i need to put it on hold to hatch easier eggs.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
Well the last 24 hours have been wild for me. yesterday morning i released all my breeding pairs by accident. which included a shiny mega milotic and an albino mega milotic their a 98% pair and they have different berries so putting them in the same field was good for the intent. i got the shiny mega back pretty quickly but it took the rest of the day and over night to get the mega albino back. i had to essentially buy the albino back. but i'd have given just about anything for it's return at that moment. thanks to that faux paux i got my oldest back into playing pfq again. he is right now is just collecting stuff and working somewhat on dex. not eggdex though, he's going to wait to work on that when arceus becomes permanent.
my boring days
this tournament i was hoping to take 1st place. but alas it wasn't ment to be. as soon as this super lucky egg runs out im going to stop trying to hatch as much as possible because second place is overtaking me no matter what i do otherwise. they obviously are better skilled. sigh. hopefully next tournament i can get 1st and maintain it. hell next tournament ill probably have to fight everyone and their mother for it.
my boring days
niet made arceus rank permanent this week. yay!! this means 3 things for me. 1. no longer need to participate in both tournaments that release the new pokemon if i dont want to. 2. I no longer have to stress about getting the legendary pokemon from drops asap any more. 3. I no longer have to purchase daycare passes!!! this all great news for me. my plans for the next 2 months. in march purchase just enough zc buy a gragons stash and the 40k gp voucher. april purchase 250 dollars worth of zc to purchase much needed zc items that i need to stock up on. I doubt i will need to use up the entire zc for that month for all of it. but it should give me enough to cover my entire needs and have enough left over to purchase some needed items through out the year.
my boring days
well i have 10.9 mil credits. that's the most i have ever had on pfq at one time. which is amazing to me. now i just got to keep saving so i can have enough to do that melan hunt of those ultra beasts i want with possible shot at ditto in order to get my friend her 6iv ditto.
my boring days
Well I did something stupid. I left my violin rosin on the music stand and my youngest son broke it. He decided to play with with the music stand it was on. He is 18 years old so I thought he wouldn't mess with the music stand. I should have understood my youngest isn't like my oldest and thinks normally. He has always been the more frustrating child. I love him anyways. But he always does something unexpected. You have to litterally think three steps ahead of him in order to prevent something from going wrong.
my boring days
yes I am over 20 mil credits!!! yes i am going to brag everytime i make major milestone in credits. get over yourself.
my boring days
Well wrote some more in my fanfic. Having a grande ole time. Also I got someone a spa day through raising funds through gfm. yay!!! That was so fun!!!
my boring days
Writing the fanfic on discord is fun. it helps me keep track of everything and everyone. Helps me focus on world and one world alone. Thanks to niets bonus day I have been working on my ghost badge. using dreepy due to it being niets bonus day. It's going to be wishalloy once finished. I have made it to 51% today. Which is nice progress since it was at 23% at reset. about 5 pm Im going to stop adopting dreepy and just finish up my shelter pass as much as possible filling up fields.
bump

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page