PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
relic crown -13 relic statue-9 relic band-6 natures: lonely quiet Naive gentle hardy quirky careful rash lax hasty jolly mild adamant brave calm docile sassy bash relaxed timid bashful impish bold
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
reason hanging on to person that made childhood bad.
my boring days
well great now my ankle hurts. this is going to be a long night. ok ankle no longer hurting but now my nose clogs up everytime i try and lay down. will my body just let me sleep????
f2u template by yosei-san
bad childhood adaptations
my boring days
ooo my aunt on my fathers side sent me 100 dollars for christmas this year!!!! this is the most i ever got from her. up till this point it had always been 25 dollar gift card to walmart or something else trivial. well this aunt is rich and you dont remain rich by giving away large sums of money to your poor relations. sigh oh well at least i got this much. sigh. I now miss her before i ran away while i was aware she was my aunt we were never close but now we have become closer through phone calls and our disdain for how her brother/my father acts when it comes to money. you'd think he'd take financial advice from her considering how rich she is but no my father won't listen he just sells off land if hes ever short on the bills. which sucks but hey hes his own person who am i to gripe if that leaves me landless.
my boring days
darn it hbomax is having a harry potter film marathon on new year's day and i can't watch because i can't afford hbomax. sigh why does everything have to be on a streaming service anyways. not that i can afford cable either.
my boring days
is once again taking advantage of niets bonus and like evolving some ground/dragon types. to finally get done with my ground and dragon wishforge badges. ground is going to take longer i might not evolve enough pokemon today to fully get done with it today; but dragon has less then 9 more evos to go so i'll defenitly will be completing that badge today. then i got to look create more relic items and collect more gems for all except normal and go through the evolving once more.
my boring days
finally officially im gone from ph!!! and i made it so even if i wanted to go back i cant. :)
my boring days
just got these off of pokemon eclipse. especially loving the galarian yamask even though i have multiple of it, as well as, golden phantom mesprit. You opened your Dusk Ball Chest! Result +1,000 Star Points +12,198 Moon Points Pokémon Obtained Golden Phantom Mesprit You have obtained a level 1 GoldenPhantomMesprit (Male)! GoldenPhantomMesprit has been sent to your box. GoldenPhantomMesprit has been registered in the Pokedex. Pokémon Obtained Astral Event Cresselia You have obtained a level 1 AstralEventCresselia (Male)! AstralEventCresselia has been sent to your box. Pokémon Obtained Legacy Galarian Yamask You have obtained a level 1 LegacyGalarianYamask (Male)! LegacyGalarianYamask has been sent to your box.
is kinda bored today but oh well ill eventually get used to this and not be bored anymore.

Pages: 1234··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page