PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
yay my son's sabaton handkerchief just came in!!!! i forgot which one it is. but its the black background with blue lettering and design.
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
supposition on what my childhood would have been like with internet
my boring days
I am sooo tired two nights of no sleep and my brain feels like a rock. ugggh id go to bed now and just say screw it for the rest of the night but at reset chickensmoothie is releasing new animals and i got to be on for that. happy new year.
f2u template by yosei-san
my boring days
When is pfnew coming out???? its so boring now that i've left ph. sigh id go back but i already forgot my password. and i changed the email address so there is no going back for me.
my boring days
I grew up christian. I'd pray each day that the bullies that bothered me would leave me alone. they never did god never helped me nor send anyone to help me with them and i cried each night for my entire childhood. this was compounded by my mother for not only did i pray that bullies stopped bothering me but that my mother would accept me and treat me decent. which never happened and my mother doesnt even care now or ever and its just so sucks for my childhood. this prodded me to leave christianity since god never interceeded with these problems as well as seeing christians act as they do with non christians and other things that christians believe. I am actually thinking of joining the church of satan. they have some tenets that are awesome some tenets i wish were apart of every religion considering what they promote. if you want to know what im talking about then click here its an interesting religion especially if your tired of worshipping certain gods which seem to ignore you.
example of how bad my parents are
my boring days
oooo i found a jirachi sleeping in a bean bag chair im getting that for my oldest next month since jirachi is one of his favorite pokemon and it looks so cute. yeah i know i have bait of giratina on my profile without hunting giratina but but i do plan on hunting it and when i get the melan the bait will be replaced by the melan. sigh I wish i could buy the market out of griseous orbs. but alas i dont have the funds to do that and its more of the same wait till i have the creds to purchase them then wait again for the next time. sigh i dont like to complain but its taking soo fing long going this way but hey no one is offering them up for any of my shinies or albinos so im stuck doing it this way. sigh. I found out it was easier doing it this way rather then negotiate with players everytime i saw them selling the griseous orb because prices ranged all over for how much they cost from each player and i just got tired of asking they quote me a price and then backing out because it cost more then the previous ones.
reasons i dont trust women.
my boring days
I ordered pizza for myself and my husband ordered some for the kids. lol. i only ordered for myself because my oldest always says no to pizza and my husband always listens to my oldest.
some people need to hear this:

Pages: 12345··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page