PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring days
earlier tonight i got a melan petilil on chain 84. thats the fastest i have ever got a melan that i actually hunted. omg im so happy!!! also finally got batman arkham asylum working. played a little tonight to learn the game mechanics an interesting game. tomorrow night im going to play for longer and really tackle it.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
my boring days
I wish i could mass adopt weedles right now to use up the rest of my shelter pass with shazis bonus available. but no thanks to people struggling to score points in a tournament that they shouldn't be struggling in i can't do that. so i can only hatch eggs today. sigh. and i could have really made a dent in my poison badge too today.
my boring days
ok so my intent today was to make alot of interactions for interactions points in which i did. i found out through this that my eggs actually hatched faster then normal. so i no longer need to actually interact with the clicklist when i want to max out my shelter pass. however i can't avoid it in tournaments in which you need to hatch as many eggs as possible or to evolve things as fast as possible. i earned almost 400k interaction points and im happy enough with that to stop interacting today. so i wont max out my shelter pass i don't normally anyways. also i widdled down my dream of a large farm to just raising poultry. since my husband prefers duck eggs we are not raising any chickens at all. though the egg layers are getting their own seperate run so i don't have to hunt all over the yard for eggs and also to keep them away from my meat ducks. here are the poultry breeds and types we are raising: 1: silverappleyard ducks for meat 2: blue swedish ducks the egg layers 3: roman crested goose for meat 4: bourdon red turkey for meat also a garden for other foods and maybe a green house for the teas we seem to go through the fastest.
my boring days
well i got some depressing news. it seems there is a 250 field limit on pokefarm. which means just 10k pokemon. this explains the no limit field purchase cap. i just hope niet will be a bit more generous and raise the limit eventually. but until then. im no longer hoarding as many ghosts as i can. i even released all the normals normal megas from my fields so i can fill them up with albinos and other special pokemon. my fields look very empty at the moment. though i did keep all the specials albinos and locked to account pokemon i presently have. also im just dexing future normal megas and totems. I see no need to fill my fields up with pokemon i dont actually care for just in case there is a mega or totem for it. while this does make me sad. this also helps me save up credits.
my boring days
well just descoverd that all but naughty none of my spicy couples for clefable were 75% or over and only quiet was over 75% in my dry fields. the rest of the fields didnt have pairs and i dont understand why i m typically good at getting at least males cleffa of the types i need. sigh. and my shelter pass is maxxed. and im not going to hunt for cleffa in shelter at the moment. ill wait till next weekend to do that. i wouldn't normally put it off that long but considering the gender ratio and the natures I am not looking forward to the hunt especially as time consuming as it is. besides saturday im going to visit my bank and do something.
my boring days
ok once i get certain badges to wishalloy im going to open a gem shop to sell gems i get that i no longer need.
my boring days
well had all my plans blown out of the water. oh well typical life for me. which is why i never plan for anything.
my boring days
well things have been interesting it seems my husband is giving some hope with my plans.
my boring days
so since im getting my recording equipment next month i ve created another channel on rumble where ill post nature videos. this should start bringing in some money so i can get started saving up on a house. fingers crossed.
my boring days
No thanks to niet i am now penniless. i wish he hadn't made ghimmighouls summon item so expensive in the shop. but i got its eggdex finally. its melan hunt will probably be the last hunt im every doing due to both its cost in the tournament shop and its rarity in boxes. sigh. i have a feeling id have to buy several gragon stash's in order to get even 5 of them. and i cant afford to do that at the moment because we are living on a smaller budget to help us out with other things we are trying for. sigh.

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page